Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I had some cod for dinner now I'm making blops in the toilet. I'll post my k/d r

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I haven't played cod online since modern warfare 1 and I just tried the beta and I am very bad at this game

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

[menacingly looks around a bar ful of millenials before bracing and starting to yell] Martyrdom [they all start freaking out and screaming and running from the bar]

I'm reading carl sagans last book and he calls them "millenarials"

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

does the new wolfenstein series have multiplayer and is it fun y/n

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

like anyone would refuse to buy the game if dudes from the 101st could suddenly double jump and parkour or whatever. who gives a gently caress about realism

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i love ww2 era poo poo and if you told me i could double jump into a wall run while spraying akimbo 1911s i would pay $60

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

cod player watching his teammate double jump and drop a grenade into the top of a panzer mid wall run: this is loving lame!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

nazi zombies was a really fun random addition to WaW that ended up sucking way too much development time and money over the next 9 games, and we possibly could have had wall running in every cod by now instead

*cliffy b voice*: but what if the zombies...........ran on walls

• Locked thread