Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It looks like pogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Let's play Sunday night

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I havent paid attention to it is the DLC any new levels or is it just new gun skins and stuff

I just wanna do kill confirmed and not do that one defender level that makes FPS tank

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Clan time

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

The defender map was fixed bae. zombie mode owns too

:swoon:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Get the dlc. Lumpy and I have the season pass.

Peas and rear end

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Read that last post in knucs voice

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

What if they bring back ice cube as an announcer

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hey bbg I signed you up for some game over IRC with us in the pearl clutching thread this weekend too

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It'll be like Imp Zone Fatal

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Zorak the child loving moderator will strike again

Gnarly

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I haven't bought the DLC yet but this is downloaded

I hope we play longer this time instead of doing it for a day then stopping right when Knuc starts playing like we did last time

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm going to ask Derek Smart if he wants to play with us were friends now

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Error this Playlist includes a map pack you do not have

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

K I'm good I'll see if goomies can make it but the more the merrier

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

They added more lasers lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Greetings gent's!
   /

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Trip report:

The new revolver is really fun to use especially with gung ho and the thing that lets you reload fast

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Fast hands. What's the new sniper called? Is it the atlas?

Thats been in the game since launch, it's the Atlas 20mm and it shoots through walls as we saw yesterday

I think they added a new LMG that you can turn into a shotgun by pressing 3 though and a laser submachine gun

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

In Training posted:

I still want to play if you play non-dlc map packs. I won't buy the dlc because the packs cost more than what I paid for the base game lol

Heck yeah we can do that

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

That sniper is amazing. Wish I recorded your game ending kill through the wall. Also besides the seeing through walls perk of the drone, what else paints targets?

Threat grenades, the red dot that paints targets while you're looking at them, target drones while locked on and scanning, recon drones if you hit anyone with the massive aoe threat grenade they launch

If set up right with a few people it gives the whole team wall hacks unless they're using the right perks to counter it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

We could do that pretty easily especially if we get a semi regular group going.

I know we have you and lumpy, anyone else in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

In Training posted:

There's a SAA Revolver in the game? Lol

Yeah and it wrecks people and if you open a care package or whatever while you have it out you spin it as you holster it

• Locked thread