Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
gaming is good y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
sounds dope op

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I watched a few minutes of a stream of this and it looks fun. the wall running is cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The PC version of BO2 has a glitch that causes the program to crash after every campaign mission of you have less than 100 steam friends.

Lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I remember before I posted on SA I always liked play call of duty but everyone on line said it was lovely and gay and trash for garbage people and I thought something wrong with me, but now I know it's actually them who are retarded and I'm smart as hell.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

what happened to ur avatar spb ?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

the zombies mode looks really cool in this one. i dont know if i want this or halo though.

why not both ?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

dragon enthusiast posted:

why would you do that to yourself

stfu

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

lol what happened to your av

he's the owner of the #GBS IRC.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

me and loving marc rutzuo. lmao. i laugh when ever i think about literally any line from that video

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

that guy is a legend

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmRlBZs5eF8

some cod remastered gameplay

according to him, they didn't rebalance or change anything just prettied it up lmao which is good IMO. all of the overpowered stuff is still in, they didn't take our martyr, juggernaut, having a billion grenades, you can still do all the dumb poo poo you could do in the original

Yes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The irony of getting called niggers while using coloured lasers in battle never escaped me.

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Is everyone else caught up with On Cinema. Holy crap

Nope.. I don't watch that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

YYou cant play COD with the Imp Zone and not know the story of On Cinema. Youll make a fool of yourself.

Oh well guess what buddy I don't even have that game. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

BLOPSIII is having a free weekend.

Bet it up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

It's unchanged down to them leaving bugs and exploits in.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Was that freakin Kevin Smith at the end :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:cripes:

Rolling Stone magazine has uncovered a new patent from Activision that was filed in 2015 that talks about how the company wants to design their matchmaking systems in their titles. Activision was granted the patent earlier this month by the US Patent and Trademark Office.

This new patent appears to be about how Activision plans to use “tricks” in their matchmaking system to lure players to purchase more in-game items through the course of playing a game. Specifically (one aspect of the large patent), the patent mentions that high skilled players get paired with low-skilled players to purposefully encourage low-skilled players to spend more money to get better in-game items to match up against higher skilled players.

“For example, in one implementation, the system may include a microtransaction engine that arranges matches to influence game-related purchases. For instance, the microtransaction engine may match a more expert/marquee player with a junior player to encourage the junior player to make game-related purchases of items possessed/used by the marquee player. A junior player may wish to emulate the marquee player by obtaining weapons or other items used by the marquee player.”

I sighed IRL

• Locked thread