Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

It's got prop hunt

The prop hunt is also cursed

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this COD seems really mediocre... it isn't as abysmal as Infinite Warfare, but i haven't yet seen how much egregious microtransaction loot box bullshit they have lined up, and that's not gonna do it any favors. i dont think BF1 is an amazing shooter, but it loving smokes this game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Taking the time machine back a year..

HolePisser1982 posted:

report from the 2nd beta weekend: this COD sucks rear end
you've come a long way, baby

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

The world has long speculated as to what, exactly, drove Japanese soldiers to such suicidal levels of devotion. Recently uncovered documents reveal a complex system of social rankings based on the ritualistic receipt of gifts. Select soldiers would hide keys on the bodies of Allied soldiers, which their comrades-in-arms could use to unlock small decorative boxes, many of which contained small trinkets. Yet other boxes themselves contained more keys, fueling a cycle that would lead to the deaths of millions of Japanese soldiers - and leave many more deeply in crate debt.

hahaha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Oh baby, prop hunt is back in MW:R. Turning tight ones in my paint can

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

id be more fine with it if i didnt have every assurance they were just gonna spend that part of the budget on getting the Todd Mcfarlane likeness rights for zombie mode or some other insanely fail poo poo instead of what needs it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[seconds after buying th season pass] Paul Rudd makes his debut in Blops IIII’s upcoming Extinction DLC

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

weird sad leak, but kind of funny too

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

specifically lolling at the zombies team working themselves ragged in pursuit of the failest loving dream. destroying my family and burning every bridge during the 10 month long “crunch” implementing the neon 80s dancing zombie

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

if this happens and the terrain and buildings are destructible i'll be so stoked

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

those were dark days. we lost a lot of good testers before we figured out the brain just couldnt withstand "traveling through time," mentally.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/callofduty Some kind of reveal event in a few minutes. Come oooooon single player :pray:

n0ice

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a more casual r6:siege sounds cool to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the BO3 movement felt like rear end compared to AW, im not shedding tears for that poo poo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

zombies team continuing to burn money building the gayest lore bible ever seen. will a just and decent god strike them down for the failest tower of babel?? stay tuned

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

shiver through the crowd as the towering iconic silhouette of a heavyset jorted adult appears surrounded by flames and smoke

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gently caress my group of friends for refusing to buy titanfall 2 even when its on sale for like three bucks

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i pretty much only care if the sticks & stones game mode is in

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i think i've only played COD singleplayer when there's an internet outage or the game is downloading in the background

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

as someone who will shamelessly buy any AAA Star Wars game I wish them much success making a game that’s actually fun to play so that DICE can go back to learning how to make a menu interface that doesn’t make players suicidal

haha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao see this thread again in a year

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

its that time of the year again. ps4 beta’s up, come see how bad the new game sucks

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

battle royale beta is next month

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

theres like a minute timer in between rounds and if two or three people leave at once it resets it. lol, not including the brutal map load times

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

beta weekend 2 update: i loving hate this game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i looked up the leak/rumor that said this was basically COD Lawbreakers up until 6 months ago, and immediately had the thought “well Id rather be playing lawbreakers” and it made me so much angier lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

its crazy how much working on the COD series seems to utterly curse human souls

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i wouldnt wish the Kotick Curse on anyone but i still wish theyd contract out some consultation work or w/e with some level designers that actually give a poo poo, like the dishonored team or at least some fuckin burned out halo or battlefield devs. but its really insane what theyre producing in whatever conditions theyre in

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

It was 3-42 lol

l,mao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Just want cod always needed: a lot of flat empty space.

i’d legit take an empty field over any of the maps they had in the blops 4 beta

• Locked thread