Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

it goes deep lol

Mods got this guy quick for trying to blow the lid on poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I wish somebody would make a COD style game with no snipers, more health and a mechanic where if you stop moving you die

Did u play the overwatch free weekend at all ?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

That's what I'm saying, overwatch basically qualifies . Two of the snipers are terrible and the third one is a healer who snipes her own team mates

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

edit: nvm, i got a beta code from my amazon preorder for the disc version

Yeah if it's anything like BO3 you can preorder from amazon, get the code, then cancel without your card ever being charged

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yes please

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

🙏 thanks homie

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I still lol when i think of "You got your Black Ops 3/ I got my crack pipe"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I would buy that in a heartbeat if it was 20 bucks or less but I'm going to guess it's gonna be like 40+.

Close, it's $40 with an additional $15 map pack available for purchase

edit: and loot boxes

goferchan fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 23, 2017

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

considering WWII was the best selling cod in like half a decade its just the entire playerbase. the future war stuff is probably dead, but im curious what BLOPSIIII (lol) looks like

Youre laughing now but wait until Blops 5 is a tally mark with the \ through it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Battle royale mode confirmed, no campaign confirmed, lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Oh right this is the game where everyone cheered when they took out double jumping and knee slides

there's still knee slides. One character has a grappling hook I haven't used him though

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I like Fortnite ok but CoD battle royale sounds REALLY unfun

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Or an Ubisoft game. Or any EA game. Or square soft. Or a Sony first party game. It’s why people are bailing for Microsoft’s new studio after doing god of war

Is that true? I feel like they started development on a sequel for that game before it even released. Also as long as Square keeps giving my friend Yoko Taro money they will not be my enemy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Sweating nervously* Me too man... me too

Lol what was it again?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got some extra PS4 codes for that Battle Royale mode beta if anyone wants one.

It's pretty loving fun lol. I wish it was a free/separate release though because I really hated the beta for the main MP mode. We should get some squads together it goes all week

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Til the 17th

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

thankfully the worst KD you can get in BR is 0-1

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

rly if anyone has this and we're not PS friends add me at mattnotgeorge. it's pretty cool and i want to try squads or duos . I like fortnite ok but i'm too retarded to learn how to build and this is a great compromise

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

I got the first code, thanks for this. I like the sound of the battle royale mode in cod since I don't like the building in fortnite, so I look forward]e to trying it.

yeah I really suck at building in Fortnite -- i will say though, after playing blackout some more, it's weird not having the destructible environments of Fortnite -- a lot of endgames end up with each surviving player like awkwardly huddling behind a tree or a boulder and taking potshots at each other until someone somehow fucks up. lol the last guy i spectated was in top #2 and killed himself because he whiffed a molotov throw and hit the boulder he was taking cover behind and set himself on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The BR map is basically made up of chunks of other maps from previous Black Ops games like Firing Range and stuff, it's cool

• Locked thread