Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

The original quote in Norwegian:

quote:

Da jeg forstod at ingen hadde sett meg, og at ingen noensinne ville få vite hva som hadde hendt, forsvant den sjokkartede skammen, og ble erstattet av en sterk, men underlig lykkefølelse, for når skammen var borte, kunne jeg kjæle litt ved den vage, men likevel tydelige fornemmelsen jeg hadde hatt i søvne: gud, hvor deilig det er å pisse på seg.

my own ad hoc Translation

quote:

When I realised that nobody had seen me, nor that anyone would ever know what had happened, the shock-induced shame was replaced by a strong, yet strange sense of joy, because once the shame was gone, I could play around a bit with the vague, but still clear sensation I had in my sleep: God, how wonderful it is to piss oneself

from Knausgård's latest novel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread