Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

i flunked out posted:

what the gently caress, bo pepper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

do those things get used in a game or something or do you just put them on a shelf to look at. idk anything about war hammer.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the first one was a full modification that someone made using real parts but also sculpting a lot of it as needed

the second one is a straight up thing you can buy and use i guess? but i don't think it's by a sanctioned company

fuck. marry. t-rex

Those are lovingly sculpted custom pieces, hand made by the inspired artisan who owns them.

The ones you buy are for a game but it's not a good game and most people just put it on a shelf and daydream about it.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's a bad game

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

but not as bad as smoking

fuck. marry. t-rex

Kurt' dad bought me my first pack of minis and paint when I was in the 2nd grade... but only if its cigarettes it's illegal? hosed up world... I never had a chance

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
bopeps mammary monster almost drove me to smoke

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

when i was a boy i used to paint lead gaming miniatures also i smoked for fifteen years coincidence?

fuck. marry. t-rex

[Cool Friend's Dad Ruining a Child's Life]: Hold these pewter objects near your face and coat them and your fingers with lead based enamel, in between eating kid snacks or picking up in your nose's mucus membranes and whatever. :)

alnilam

bo peper please do not post hosed up rape fanfic even as a joke, tia
i have fixed your earlier post

ty manifisto

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i could scarcely read the thread through the thick cloud of smoke that surrounds me always. the smoke carries me wherever I need, into the smallest cracks imaginable. i haven't walked in years

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Yonkers posted:

(tobacco company voice) this is not a library

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

I smoke because as an impressionable youth I watched cowboy bebop. It's also why I wear sharp cut yellow shirts with popped collars, navy suits, and always get the girl in the end.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

alnilam posted:

bo peper please do not post hosed up rape fanfic even as a joke, tia
i have fixed your earlier post

You're right. Apologies.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Bo-Pepper posted:

just me sitting at home painting some plastic boobs but i'm not smoking which is key here

they're supposed to be pewter, not plastic... what the hell, bopeps...

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the new hotness is extruded plastic who am i to fight progress

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

also as i stated i was all about lead none of that lovely pewter for me thanks it never took to the paint as well

deep dish peat moss

I'm sitting outside camping out for UPS... it's completely alien to me to be outdoors without a cigarette.

alnilam

Get this, there is super cool interesting poo poo to look at outside everywhere! Check it out

Tell us a cool small detail you see that you might not have noticed before

deep dish peat moss

I've been sitting here for an hour already... I would have smoked like 5-6 times by now.

deep dish peat moss

There's not much to see. I'm in the courtyard where I can see every gate... I'm not letting that UPS fucker leave with my package again.

deep dish peat moss

Only 4 hours left in the deliver u window. *keeps reaching in to pocket for cigs that don't exist*

deep dish peat moss

I'm sort of able to smell again. Seems like my complex smells like chinese takeout, dust, and flowers

deep dish peat moss

And weed

alnilam

Come on man describe something, a cool crack in the pavement or what's the sky like

deep dish peat moss

A cool thing about Arizona summers is that if you stare at a plant that's 20+ feet away the air gets all wavy from the mirage like in the cartoons when they think they found an oasis but it's only sand.

deep dish peat moss

I just realized, tomorrow is 7/11. Free slurpee day.

FreshCutFries

Hick Magnet posted:

I'm sort of able to smell again. Seems like my complex smells like chinese takeout, dust, and flowers

how long have you been smoking? if it's been more than a couple years, food is about to taste so loving good for you.

FreshCutFries

it took me about 4 tries to make quitting stick, and i found that around the third month is when i would usually relapse. i think this is because i would have a really stressful day and think "well i'm over the hump on quitting, so one pack to help me through the stress isn't going to ruin things." which was wrong every time.

timelines on what happens to your body after certain milestones were really helpful to me not giving into cravings over time:
http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/quit-smoking-timeline#9

Afro Doug

Hick Magnet posted:

A cool thing about Arizona summers is that if you stare at a plant that's 20+ feet away the air gets all wavy from the mirage like in the cartoons when they think they found an oasis but it's only sand.
is this because of all the mescaline in the water supply?

alnilam

Hick Magnet posted:

that's awesome

deep dish peat moss

Thingyman posted:

how long have you been smoking? if it's been more than a couple years, food is about to taste so loving good for you.

12 years. I've been at a pack a day for the last 8, roughly.

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
good thing you didn't go the chantix route at least, i went without large amounts of sleeps for 3 months

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I've conquered enough addictions that the idea of relapsing is something I have constant nightmares about so once I get out of the initial few weeks here I'm home free.

Also 2 and a half hours sitting in the courtyard now and still no UPS. If I'm not out here they will just leave because the gates are locked, and this cracked up and rusty little folding chair I'm sitting in is killing my back and behind.

deep dish peat moss

dogdisaster posted:

good thing you didn't go the chantix route at least, i went without large amounts of sleeps for 3 months

I used Welbutrin which was cool and made this easy except for the first week you start taking it, before you stop smoking when your body just stops getting any enjoyment out of nicotine and you chain smoke 5 in a row without the craving going away.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

dude that part rocked 4 me

also taste comes back

fuck. marry. t-rex

if you are gonna stand on your porch you could sip a cool beverage

deep dish peat moss

I'm afraid tge UPS guy is hiding in the bushes across the street just waiting for me to go get a cool beverage, so that he may take that moment to strike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

The guy who just came out to check his mail smelled like hamster pellets

• Locked thread