Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Yonkers posted:

(tobacco company voice) this is not a library

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

bo peper please do not post hosed up rape fanfic even as a joke, tia
i have fixed your earlier post

ty manifisto

alnilam

Get this, there is super cool interesting poo poo to look at outside everywhere! Check it out

Tell us a cool small detail you see that you might not have noticed before

alnilam

Come on man describe something, a cool crack in the pavement or what's the sky like

alnilam

Hick Magnet posted:

A cool thing about Arizona summers is that if you stare at a plant that's 20+ feet away the air gets all wavy from the mirage like in the cartoons when they think they found an oasis but it's only sand.

that's awesome

alnilam

Hick Magnet posted:

UPS finally showed up, finally

another byob success story

alnilam

psl give us the bfc rundown here how much does hick magnets net future worth increase by quitting smoking

assume a discount rate of 6%

alnilam

Hick Magnet posted:

holy smokes

:(

alnilam

:peanut:

alnilam

Nothing is "healthy" to smoke, at the very least the combustion of plant matter releases lots carbon/organic crap that's bad for your lungs.

alnilam

Apparently Lewis and Clarke just tried smoking nearly every plant on their journey lol

alnilam

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

You can probably smoke some stuff and roll the smoke around d your mouth for an effect without inhaling and it not be too bad. Idk what though

i occasionally smoke a pipe or a cigar and that's what i do, idk if anyone inhales cigar or pipe smoke but you're def not supposed to. even with mouthing it only, it's still bad if you do it often, mouth-smoke can cause mouth or throat cancer which are both really really bad things to have. but the very occasional cigar or pipe probably isn't going to do much to you.

that being said i would not suggest it to a quitting smoker because it could trigger a relapse maybe idk

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Will I turn into a witch if I smoke a wormwood j? Will my nails get yellow and become talons?

i would certainly hope so! otherwise why did you bother growing it!

ty manifisto

• Locked thread