Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

walking to work in the morning without a cigarette is the worst thing I do

Bring a thermos of coffee and just habitually drink out of it while walking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

I had a cigar over 4th of july... it was good

fuck. marry. t-rex

My hardest cigarette to stop smoking was the one I did in the cool dark night on my porch before bed

Also 1 on the way home after a 14 hr shift... dropped that one by getting a not poo poo job

fuck. marry. t-rex

Maybe I'll start chewing on mint sprigs like a hipster hillbilly callback to hay

fuck. marry. t-rex

Show me your lovingly converted floppy hat old coot bearded sexy demonette army

fuck. marry. t-rex

Some people would judge you for having a wiki-like knowledge of Warhammer 40k rape dioramas, but not me. I understand.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Throwing away my cigarettes was easier than throwing away my warhammer miniatures... not gonna lie.

fuck. marry. t-rex

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

I see you made a model of smoobles

fuck. marry. t-rex

Bo-Pepper posted:

i shouldn't have made all those things maybe

We all make mistakes.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Those are lovingly sculpted custom pieces, hand made by the inspired artisan who owns them.

The ones you buy are for a game but it's not a good game and most people just put it on a shelf and daydream about it.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Kurt' dad bought me my first pack of minis and paint when I was in the 2nd grade... but only if its cigarettes it's illegal? hosed up world... I never had a chance

fuck. marry. t-rex

[Cool Friend's Dad Ruining a Child's Life]: Hold these pewter objects near your face and coat them and your fingers with lead based enamel, in between eating kid snacks or picking up in your nose's mucus membranes and whatever. :)

fuck. marry. t-rex

I smoke because as an impressionable youth I watched cowboy bebop. It's also why I wear sharp cut yellow shirts with popped collars, navy suits, and always get the girl in the end.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

I'm sort of able to smell again. Seems like my complex smells like chinese takeout, dust, and flowers

dude that part rocked 4 me

also taste comes back

fuck. marry. t-rex

if you are gonna stand on your porch you could sip a cool beverage

fuck. marry. t-rex

smoobles posted:

is it cool to start vaping if i didn't already smoke cigarettes before? is that bad?

You can get 0 nicotine vape mixes

fuck. marry. t-rex

No one will ever respect a vaper though... just doesn't have the same charm of burning plant

fuck. marry. t-rex

You can add flavor and scent to vape liquid that's like 60% of the point of it

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm interested in finding out the health effects of other relaxing/depressant smoke-able herbs, such as: Wormwood, Damiana, Blue Lotus

fuck. marry. t-rex

From an aesthetic perspective, the idea of smoking a blue lotus flower cigarette is possibly the coolest thing I can think of

fuck. marry. t-rex

You can probably smoke some stuff and roll the smoke around d your mouth for an effect without inhaling and it not be too bad. Idk what though

fuck. marry. t-rex

Yeah I smoke a cigar sometimes too but I don't like some of the long term effects of nicotine, so I'm interested in alternatives other than the 9bvious blunt

fuck. marry. t-rex

Supposedly you can smoke wormwood and it's a relaxant a aphrodisiac and if you drink at the same time a hallucinogine...

fuck. marry. t-rex

You can also legally and easily grow wormwood in temperate climates...

Is this a bad idea or a great idea...?

fuck. marry. t-rex

Will I turn into a witch if I smoke a wormwood j? Will my nails get yellow and become talons?

fuck. marry. t-rex

Pictured, me after pi0neering the wormwood hand rolled cigarette craze

fuck. marry. t-rex

Tfw....

You gotta reroute the energy/urge into something else- you can't stew in it you'll never hold

fuck. marry. t-rex

Do something that chills you out. I like to take really long hot showers or a bath... or do an activity like a manic art sesh or something emotionally draining idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

My vice after work is a beer... replacing a substance with a different 1 seems bad to me though even if i donr have problems wirh alchoholism or even get any sort of buzz or anything.

so I think I'm going to move toward exercise and gaming idk

• Locked thread