Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

The Heavenator posted:

Dammit kalon, why'd you have to go posting that crap in here. Don't watch that. That show is awful.

What are you talking about? It's clearly the misunderstood classic of our time. I mean, just watch the intro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPYB9lZUiaY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Wow, this show. Until now I thought I hallucinated it.

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

BangBangBang! Commando of the Galaxy
Okay, then my next LP I'm dragging you into is the misunderstood classic Size Matters. You want to go down this rabbithole? I have enough misunderstood games to last for years.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Size Matters is kinda cool. Weapons are a bit poo poo, but I had fun with it.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

The Heavenator posted:

Okay, then my next LP I'm dragging you into is the misunderstood classic Size Matters. You want to go down this rabbithole? I have enough misunderstood games to last for years.

SO DO I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N34MmqmxqD0

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Well then I'm sure you can appreciate this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEswiPhaSoo

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
You wanna really jump down a rabbit hole, there's a channel that has a bunch of old cartoon intros from the 80's and 90's in batches. There's a ton I remember and another ton I don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdkiKR-yhA0

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012
Heavenator, I really have to ask: did you plan on releasing the video in which President George W. Bush Baron Veigar admits he blew up the WTC to get at the Jewish gold underneath building 7 blew up Haven Palace to get at the Precursor catacombs underneath it on 9/11?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I thought I saw this before. Turns out I didn't. It's just another superhero show with a really similar intro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmhRKU5zBS8

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

Episode 8: Ottselot Uncut | Cut

So this episode is a little bit late for reasons that have nothing to do with playing a whole bunch of Metal Gear Solid 5.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god, I had no idea you could cheese the gun course like that. :aaa:

Edit: I'm also giggling at the recolored Mega Man sprite comic thing, and actually a little surprised that wasn't before your time. They weren't all bad, though. A handful of the people who made them were actually pretty drat good storytellers and artists.

KeiraWalker fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Sep 20, 2015

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
You know, I distinctly remember having to grind for metal-head gems because I didn't have enough. I'm not sure why you think you'll manage but alright. Incidentally, are you going to use the secret menu at all? I'm pretty sure its this game's 'upgrade menu'.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah you really should be looking into the secret menu, unless if you're saving up for something for later.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

KieranWalker posted:

Edit: I'm also giggling at the recolored Mega Man sprite comic thing, and actually a little surprised that wasn't before your time.

Bitch please, I was reading Bob and George when I was 12. I caught 8 Bit Theater around update 120. I was reading Dominic Deegan for years.

I am the king of having lovely taste in webcomics when I was younger.

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

I definitely will be showing off the secrets menu at some point, I've not really been using it to upgrade my weapons because I don't feel the need to. Jak 3 is already pretty easy so I've never felt the need to use the weapon upgrades, though in the previous episode I did mention the Robot Shock upgrade for the Arc Welder. The fact that all the weapon secrets are just boring stuff like more ammo also pushes that down the list of stuff I want to talk about.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

There's some funny stuff in it too if my memory isn't playing tricks.

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

There is plenty of stuff worth showing off in the secrets, just not with regards to the weapon upgrades.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

kalonZombie posted:

Bitch please, I was reading Bob and George when I was 12. I caught 8 Bit Theater around update 120. I was reading Dominic Deegan for years.

I am the king of having lovely taste in webcomics when I was younger.

How about That's My Sonic? The crown prince of lovely sprite comics 12-year-olds love.

Now with bonus "it turns out the author was an all-around terrible person as well."

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I liked VG Cats.

edit: And Prequel before I found out the guy who made it was a tool

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Sep 21, 2015

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Dr. Buttass posted:

How about That's My Sonic? The crown prince of lovely sprite comics 12-year-olds love.

Now with bonus "it turns out the author was an all-around terrible person as well."

As someone who used to frequent the Sonic social board on Gamefaqs right around the time of the sprite comic boom, almost all of the sonic sprite comic "authors" were assholes.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
I mean you're not wrong but in the case of Bryon Beaubien we're literally talking like, the internet equivalent of Bill Cosby, with a side of pedophilia.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Oh fantastic.

I do remember stories about him being super toxic to work with, mostly because he rode the wave of being "The Sonic Equivalent of Bob and George" for all it was worth.

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 21, 2015

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
There was also that, I know a guy who used to be friends with him and the stuff he used to do to underage girls sort of bled over into his general social interactions as well. Earlier this year a bunch of women came out exposing how he started "dating" them when they were like 14, 15 years old and what an abusive roller coaster that whole relationship was.

By contrast some other friends of mine met the Dominic Deegan guy a few times and he's apparently a crazy nice dude in person, like even accounting for being the guy who tried to write a heroic rapist.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
I used to like Crtl+Alt+Delete when I was in jr high/high school. I'm so ashamed.

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

Episode 9: Teledildonics Uncut | Cut

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Miz Kriss posted:

I used to like Crtl+Alt+Delete when I was in jr high/high school. I'm so ashamed.
Me too and I miss the CAD mockthread (Waterhaul :argh:)

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
The Plasmite RPG is more of a grenade launcher really, still one of the better weapons in my opinion though I love the Dark Eco mods in this game.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

The Heavenator posted:

Episode 9: Teledildonics Uncut | Cut
I'm going to need a link to the music you played over that one mission, thanks in advance. :allears:

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

Yeah, I probably should have put the link in the description, but here's the music that I spliced into the update. It's super great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp_43eZ3Roc

The download link is down on the video, so here's one I uploaded: Link

The Heavenator fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Sep 26, 2015

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

King and Queen survived and went to jail, Jack and Ten survived and work in a cafe, Ace was a robot. And the Fantastic Four knockoffs were going to die anyway, and were trying to take down the rest of the planet with them. I think the only guys Terry killed who wasn't a literal inhuman monster was the guy who killed his dad and the one who turned himself intangible and fell into the planet's core. Bruce was really happy about that one. Beyond that the list basically consists of "A guy who was already dead and was made of earth", "A guy who was already dead and was a computer program", "The guy who turned himself into a chimera", and "The idiotic dinosaur cultists".

gently caress the stupid dinosaur cultists, those episodes were terrible.

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

Episode 10: 1-800-777-3456 Uncut | Cut

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Is Kalon going to be the new Maxwell Adams now?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

No one is watching the cut version.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Can't believe I missed this thread. I'm very excited for this, Jak 3 has one of the most completely batshit plots I've ever seen in a game, especially taken alongside Jak 2.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Isn't that Michael Douglass movie based off a Michael Crichton novel?

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Ape, Chris Farley's straight man was David Spade. Yes, I did had to search for it before you ask.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Space Jam is the same as Monty Python movies in that you should only watch it with other people.

edit: add Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter to the list.

tlarn fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Oct 10, 2015

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
It isn't the 80's but if you never see 3 Ninjas then you are missing out.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Only legitimately good Nic Cage movie? Counterpoint: Face/Off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Con Air :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread