Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god, I had no idea you could cheese the gun course like that. :aaa:

Edit: I'm also giggling at the recolored Mega Man sprite comic thing, and actually a little surprised that wasn't before your time. They weren't all bad, though. A handful of the people who made them were actually pretty drat good storytellers and artists.

KeiraWalker fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Sep 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
The Nick Cage remake of Gone in 60 Seconds is good. Fight me.

I hope you've seen The Goonies, Kalon, because it's required viewing for anyone who grew up in the 80s.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Dumb as hell, but I have to admit I actually like the story.

Unrelated to that, I can't remember which Jak 2 mission you're talking about cheesing with Dark Jak.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
You know, I was about to ask why Jak just let Erol escape, but then I remembered he was completely out of ammunition, dark eco, and light eco, and that cutscene started to make a lot more sense.

Heave, your sloppy ammo management actually provided gameplay and story integration. Well done!

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Mostly, he'd need a smaller Morph Gun.

• Locked thread