Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i tried vampire survivors again months later and i finally get it. ive put 20 hours in the last two days and im not going to stop now.

also eu4, im going for the hardest achievement in the game which requires the ottomans to conquer all of europe in 50 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Sable and Yakuza

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Rebirth, I just made it to the Nibelheim region (chapter 11 iirc?) last night but I only did the world intel stuff immediately around the airstrip you arrive at before calling it a night. I feel like it’s all starting to build pretty quickly to the conclusion, assuming the last couple chapters are more focused on linear story-telling instead of spending a dozen hours running around open maps the end may be coming into sight.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

Rebirth, I just made it to the Nibelheim region (chapter 11 iirc?) last night but I only did the world intel stuff immediately around the airstrip you arrive at before calling it a night. I feel like it’s all starting to build pretty quickly to the conclusion, assuming the last couple chapters are more focused on linear story-telling instead of spending a dozen hours running around open maps the end may be coming into sight.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao that sounds so loving gross dude

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[suddenly remembering how long the last two chapters of Remake were] lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a link to the past, Mario Odyssey and super Mario Bros 2 with the kids. likely more final fantasy 7 rebirth tonight. I'm through the mithril mines and ready to start the new area. baying for queen's blood.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

not sure what to play yet, gamer malaise. maybe rimworld or kenshi

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tromi and apotris

will prob get back to BOTW at some point this weekend too

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

[suddenly remembering how long the last two chapters of Remake were] lol

this is the point at which I was glad I'd taken a long break to play DD2 is all I'll say lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
balatro, kingdom hearts re chain of memoreis, yakuza kiwami 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

balatro, kingdom hearts re chain of memoreis, yakuza kiwami 2

Your doing it wrong.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol that being said, tonight I will be trying free to play moba Predecessor lmfao the stupidest name ever, at the request of a coworker.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

they call it predecessor because you'll come before it

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Star Control II. game lives up to the rep. maybe more astlibra later

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

they call it predecessor because you'll come before it

:ck5:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Queen's Wish 2. Resident Evil (PS1).

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol that being said, tonight I will be trying free to play moba Predecessor lmfao the stupidest name ever, at the request of a coworker.

in Homiez voice: Prrredecessor homie.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MAP20 is the only bad map in Plutonia so far...god this WAD pwns. Heading home from work for beers + NBA playoffs hype + more Plutonia.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

god this WAD pwns.

that's what your nan said innit Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

in Homiez voice: Prrredecessor homie.

Lmfao, “is called prrredecessór main. I carry joo.” literal quote. How does he do it ladies and gentlemen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao, “is called prrredecessór main. I carry joo.” literal quote. How does he do it ladies and gentlemen.

ain't nobody else playing a game like that except a Latino man

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Good God.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ain't nobody else playing a game like that except a Latino man

Lmfao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Been sick this week, which has obliterated my already weak attention span, so I've been bouncing around between Dragon's Dogma 2 (exploring the end-game, which loving owns), Star Control 2 (I've got a good idea of where to go next, but seems like more grinding and new tech is needed beforehand), and a Fallout 4 replay.

Re: Fallout 4, I'd forgotten how much the story and writing in this game sucks lol. The crafting mechanics are kind of cool if you're into that sort of thing, but as an old-school Fallout 1 & 2 enjoyer, it's effectively unrecognizable as a Fallout game. They even stripped out skills in this one! You just pick perks, I guess? It's also so bland and frictionless. I never played any of the DLC back in the day, but unless someone tells me it's definitely worth seeing, I probably won't stick with this for long. New Vegas didn't suck like this, right? Or am I just rocking rose-tinted lenses?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

going to play Counter-Strike 2 until delirious 17 year olds vote kick me enough times

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

finished ff16 a few days ago now im back on the dragon quest 11 train

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
played some mega man legends and hell its still good

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I think if I play any more OW2 I'm going to buy a gun so I'm trying to decide between a FF7 OG run or a replay of DQXI

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Playing Lethal Company and laughing until my cheeks hurt.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

heehee posted:

New update is much harder. Good.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

heehee posted:

I got the tude now posted:

New update is much harder. Good.
[not looking up from Three Houses spreadsheet]
controlling hard-ons with your cheeks until they hurt