Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

crab souls on gamepass, totk and balatro. crab game is cute, i like the art, hope it's good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Probably will miss gaming tonight because my kids are doing a sleepover with my parents and my wife and I are seeing Hadestown. tomorrow morning i want to do some final fantasy 7 rebirth and also some dragon quest xi.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Camping this weekend so no game. Too bad cause Armored Core owns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Playing + making Doom. The Troopers' Playground . Wad from 1996. Every map has 100 hitscanners with no armor and just a shotgun to fight archives mancubi and Cyber demons. Awesome stuff

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

final stretch of Lufia, Alien: Isolation, might chip away at Ys Seven but apparently my brain is on a Castlevania kick, so I think I'll beat Super Castlevania for the first time since the early 2000s

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
tromi looked like a virus when i downloaded it. i'm back on super mario maker 2 its awesome

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

heehee posted:

tromi looked like a virus when i downloaded it. i'm back on super mario maker 2 its awesome

Your Virus Protection Software is a Piece of poo poo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

if you havent played Tromi and posted a score to the leaderboard yet, why not get right with God and try it this weekend.

ace attorney 1 in japanese and dq11 in english

I'll try to peel myself away from DQXI long enough to play tromi

Where are you at in DQXI?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
still in gondolia, haven't played in a few days. i think the last thing i did was make the stuff that'll give that kid's voice back

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

Bicyclops posted:

Probably will miss gaming tonight because my kids are doing a sleepover with my parents and my wife and I are seeing Hadestown. tomorrow morning i want to do some final fantasy 7 rebirth and also some dragon quest xi.

going to the same production next week hope it’s good

yakuza kiwami 2, kingdom hearts re chain of memories, balatro when I get a minute

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Bloons

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

dq11 and armored core 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

Camping this weekend so no game. Too bad cause Armored Core owns

Armored Turd.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Ff7 Remake

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Armored Turd.

You'd tear through multiple layers of reinforced steel in seconds just to take a bite at the wet juicy turd beneath. Fact.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

You'd tear through multiple layers of reinforced steel in seconds just to take a bite at the wet juicy turd beneath. Fact.

When you’re right you’re right.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Crossposting from my project thread: Playing and Ranking Every PSX Game

:siren: Starting now, Friday 4/26/24, I will be doing a marathon of the PSX version of Diablo 1 :siren:

https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

I will be playing from level 1, through every difficulty, until beating diablo on the hardest setting. I expect a 12-14 hour stream. I will also have a call-in number where we can talk about your relationship problems OR talk about PSX games.

If anyone is bored today, stop by and call in.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Evil Eagle posted:

it's a .bat file in a zip file dude no shot im opening that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

heehee posted:

brother, it is a one-line batch script that runs love.exe on the folder tromi_files. hell, just do that yourself if you don't want to run the batch script

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Just finished the main story of Judgment, really cool game, good story, easily the most fun I've had with RGG brawler combat so far. Excited for Lost Judgment which looks even more fun

Also playing Persona 3 Reload. Can't stop listening to the new nighttime town music, Color Your Night, it's perfect, impeccable vibes, 10/10

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Eiyuden and Fallout 4

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i used to just pack everything into one giant exe but that causes performance issues

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

looking for the hidden babes in tromi_files

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tales of Woe posted:

looking for the hidden babes in tromi_files

You need to reach level 10 to see them.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

heehee posted:

(Harry Nilsson voice) you put the .bat in a zip file and open it up

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
idk how you come to the conclusion, reading the tromi page that tells you all about how much i believe in this project, written by someone whos been posting on imp zone for nearly ten years, that the thing you downloaded contains a virus or something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We are all gaslighting you and Myco pays is $10 a piece for each mark who downloads the Trojan.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

symbolic posted:

(Harry Nilsson voice) you put the .bat in a zip file and open it up

lol

Armored Warriors arcade. Amazing. Capcom popping off. Play it, k?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

heehee posted:

What too much Glover does to a mf.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

P-Mack posted:

get his rear end

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

:siren: Starting now, Friday 4/26/24, I will be doing a marathon of the PSX version of Diablo 1 :siren:

I will be playing from level 1, through every difficulty, until beating diablo on the hardest setting. I expect a 12-14 hour stream. I will also have a call-in number where we can talk about your relationship problems OR talk about PSX games.

beat baroque

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

We are all gaslighting you and Myco pays is $10 a piece for each mark who downloads the Trojan.

that's why it's free. I'm not falling for that

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

he just loves free poo poo. the man has two separate essays about linux on his website

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nice. good luck in bullethell caves

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol hell yeah

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

the diablo 1 psx port is unusually solid, even if some of the load times are annoying

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

genesis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
advance wars reboot. Back on my green earth poo poo.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig