Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

(Harry Nilsson voice) you put the .bat in a zip file and open it up

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

now EVERYBODY KNOWS that when freeware decopiles, the basic elements appear on GOG's files
which is just about download....... NOWWWWWWWWW

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Been playing HorizonXI again because I'm an idiot. Working on getting my Lu Shang's since crafting is such a shitshow for making money on this server. Too many people so all the markets are oversaturated.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Kongming posted:

Been playing HorizonXI again because I'm an idiot. Working on getting my Lu Shang's since crafting is such a shitshow for making money on this server. Too many people so all the markets are oversaturated.

I'm glad I got to 75, did all the story & nation missions then quit w/o doing end game. I still think about playing the game all the time though and probably always will.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i bought both eiyuden chronicles and SaGa Emerald Beyond so I am of course playing Overwatch 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

grieving for Gandalf posted:

i bought both eiyuden chronicles and SaGa Emerald Beyond so I am of course playing Overwatch 2

new season hoiype.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Frenz posted:

I'm glad I got to 75, did all the story & nation missions then quit w/o doing end game. I still think about playing the game all the time though and probably always will.

I think to myself there's no way I'm doing endgame but who knows what the future holds. Right now I just want a Lu Shang's and then an Ebisu because FFXI is at it's best when you're working towards a big goal.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Kongming posted:

I think to myself there's no way I'm doing endgame but who knows what the future holds. Right now I just want a Lu Shang's and then an Ebisu because FFXI is at it's best when you're working towards a big goal.

Yeah that's for sure. I guess I could come back just to do Ebisu :shepface:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ffxi was at its peak when you’d be minding your own business fishing and the skeleton of Blackbeard or a kraken would show up and wreck everyone’s poo poo. Godly childhood gaming memories.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A little Slay the Spire and a lot of Etrian Odyssey 3 grinding for cash on the clock. I fell off of EO3 for a while because I need a ton of cash for the next round of gear upgrades (it occurs to me as I type this that I should probably be doing more sea missions for money but I like exploring dungeons too much) and while I don’t mind optional grinding in games that I like, I started to get kind of anxious about just grinding instead of making any progress in any of the big games I started in the last few months lol, but I’m starting to get caught up on them all.

Once I clock out it will be back on VII Rebirth, I made it into the point of no return last night but with how long Remake’s finale was I guess there could still be a lot of game left. Excited to see it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My sickness returned in full force. gently caress this . Hopefully once I can leave work and fall asleep I'll have enough energy for at least uhhhh mahjong.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

My sickness returned in full force. gently caress this . Hopefully once I can leave work and fall asleep I'll have enough energy for at least uhhhh mahjong.

You can play with my sack, just cover your mouth when you cough, bitch. Deuces. *farts? twice and leaves*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sorry bro. Seeing Bob praise OW2 stirred the aggressive alpha beast in me. I will do better.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

little tromi over lunch. not sure later, maybe armored core

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

heehee posted:

it's a .bat file in a zip file dude no shot im opening that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dipshit

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

heehee posted:

it's a .bat file in a zip file dude no shot im opening that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a .bat file? They made you... download a .bat file?!

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dongicus posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doug Walker in Powder (1995)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Dongicus posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Dongicus posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Dongicus posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bouncing between DQXI and FF7 Remake. just about done wall market

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dongicus posted:

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pug Walker

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Glug Gawker lmao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Glug Gawker lmao.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dongicus posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull posted:

Glug Gawker lmao.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

got back into WhatLiesBeneath.WAD and glad I took a break after being kinda Meh on it since the last 3 maps I played of it were fuggin sick. especially MAP08: Magma Flow. which has a lava dumping gimmick wherre you can instagib enemies by pouring liquid hot magmuh onto them. pretty nifty,.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Dongicus posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

started up RE village. forgot how much 7 liked torturing Ethan

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dragon's Dogma 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
krunker strike FRVR

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Unicorn Overlord - switch gaming ftw

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

FFVII Rebirth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 minutes!
got a space sim itch so modded star sector. might try out the x4 patch beta thing also. and hell i might even play some dragon dogma 2.