Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

im watching professional Dota 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Me too, even though Dota is pure AIDS. Mad respect for pro gamers everywhere.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I havent slept in over 24 hours and i played the witcher 3 for literally twelve of them without breaks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I beat the new batman too, everything except riddler

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fishing in video games is good

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

America wins the first International. Freaking sensational.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The large shade in the southern plains is a loving human being.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i know its saturday but i played monster hunter with my irl friend for the first time in a couple weeks, it was fun and i really hate the rath family. now im watching bad netflix and perusing my local craigslist game site to see if there are any good deals

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

this adventurefeel/music + Platinum gameplay will probably end up being an all time classic.

:yeah:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

tonight is sega genesis everdrive and ground zeroes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i have a cup of coffee, i'm wearing a Harry Potter tshirt, and i'm ready to game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm in the middle of nowhere in Northern California waiting for my sister to have a baby. Luckily I have my N3DSXL and a collection of 3DS/DS games so the Gaming is Good.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

it's friday, playing UFO Defense, using openXcom which is great

remembering how hard this game nutsacks you sometimes. assaulting a UFO with 5 guys, first 2 died to reaction fire on their way in, the last 3 missed every single shot on the lone alien sitting at the door, then he killed all 3 of them in the next turn. Guess I will use grenades next time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i have a cup of coffee, i'm wearing a Harry Potter tshirt, and i'm ready to game.

This will be me after dinner. I think I'm gonna power through the second half of Nier (at the top of the shrine atm).

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Hanging out with the friends, maybe some smash bros and Mario kart tonight.

Dec 26, 2012

probably gonna play smash

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I'll be playing Shogun 2 until anybody feels like challenging me in moneypuzzle exchanger

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I will play some Borderlands 2, Heroes of the Storm, and Galak-Z tonite, maybe Witcher 3. Fridays are for gaming.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
*cracks a beer* time to play peace walker

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

*cracks a beer* time to play peace walker

Nice. First play, or?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ROBO_ERECTUS posted:

I will play some Borderlands 2, Heroes of the Storm, and Galak-Z tonite, maybe Witcher 3. Fridays are for gaming.

:(

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
yeah. So far it's just making me wanna play mgs3 again tho.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope it clicks with you as it did me.. it takes a few hours for the game to rly open up in my opinion.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
obtained blueprint for tortilla chips

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm really loving my nocturne replay. i had forgotten how amazing and stylish the settings are, holy crap. :cheers:

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I'm spending this friday night trying to beat Battletoads. Time well spent I think.

Dec 26, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm really loving my nocturne replay. i had forgotten how amazing and stylish the settings are, holy crap. :cheers:

nocturne is so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

obtained blueprint for tortilla chips

Hell yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I felt the same way. In fact, when I first PW I stopped after an hour and played MGS3 again instead, but i stuck with it on my second attempt and it ended being one of my fave MG's. Good luck.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

now playing culdcept while drinking scotch

lol

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i conquered an army of samurais with an army of peasants plinking at their island fortress with lovely bows

shogun 2 is the kind of game a human being nerd plays on friday nights

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
More Ys for me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

More Ys for me.

Which one?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Memories of Celceta

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im playing layton vs wright and its weirding me out how layton the layton parts are and how phoenix wright the pheonix wright parts are

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Memories of Celceta

drat good Ys.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell, I haven't played a bad Ys yet.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i haven't played any of the Ys games and probably won't for a while, but what is a good one to start with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
what's the one that's sprites on a 3d background in the big tower. ys origins? that's the one i played and i loved it