Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wormskull posted:

dedotated wam

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I guess praise be that I bought this lovely laptop. Sucks rear end when there’s something to look forward to with nothing in the meantime for a week.

lovely laptop gaming sucks but it was definitely a Vibe, as the zoomers say. AHuhh cuh *almost sneezes then doesnt*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

played through the Witcher 2 at 480p 20fps on a lovely laptop. Good poo poo. Couldn't read any of the menus or subtitles

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lovely laptop gaming sucks but it was definitely a Vibe, as the zoomers say. AHuhh cuh *almost sneezes then doesnt*

Being in the hospital without real gaming equipment was kind of a vibe but I can’t recapture it right now. My mood is too sour.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And I don’t have any morphine or fentanyl. :sigh:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
no video games this weekend: played some phase 10 and bananagrams, then started my armored core white glint kit.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
started another file on dragon quest 11. apparently i last played it 4 years ago. Wow!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat maybe dq11 on swinch would hit right…

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i tried dq11 on the steamdeck and it ran at 15 fps and then i feel aslsep and forgot to save

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Btw this is the Ram from my thread about smelling ram. I think I need to buy stinkier ram. That good rear end aroma was a red flag.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Btw this is the Ram from my thread about smelling ram. I think I need to buy stinkier ram. That good rear end aroma was a red flag.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reminds me of Synthy’s thread about the stinky PS2 controller.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

started another file on dragon quest 11. apparently i last played it 4 years ago. Wow!

It's so good. I just got the magic key and am now dual wielding falcon blades. Brings me back :2018:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

*face morphs into the alternatively sexy SJW pug that hideous retards can connect with on a spiritual level avatar* Close. The. Thread. NOW. What the gently caress?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pragmatica posted:

no video games this weekend: played some phase 10 and bananagrams, then started my armored core white glint kit.

bananagrams ftw

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

FFVII Rebirth

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I finished rebirth so I don't know. maybe back to trails in the sky sc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doom II Plutonia. Up to MAP20, so far there's only been like one stinker and a couple mid levels. Glad I revisited this, it's really the peak official doom release

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
got sekiro on sale so might try that out. or more eo3. or armored core for answer again.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
SMT and Flower, Sun, and Rain.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Tromi, 逆転裁判, dragon quest 11

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
corn lord

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I have just reached chapter 12 of FF7 Rebirth

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

unicorn overlord nd drogans dogma 2. gettin close to done wth overlord, about halfwqy through the beast kingdom, just hit max renown and ive got all my units promoted/two squads with max people. game kicks rear end even if th writings whatever

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Making some good headway in Brandish 2 and Ys Seven, but I made the mistake of trying out Alien Isolation for the first time and now I'm hooked on that

too many games.....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I have just reached chapter 12 of FF7 Rebirth

It's so good. I'm still there like 15 hours later. I don't want to move on. I can't let her go

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

unicorn overlord nd drogans dogma 2. gettin close to done wth overlord, about halfwqy through the beast kingdom, just hit max renown and ive got all my units promoted/two squads with max people. game kicks rear end even if th writings whatever

I'm just about the same spot in unicorn, the beast map designs have all been awesome and the day/night cycle mattering is a nice wrinkle. It's getting kind of hard though I'm worried what the last continent is going to be like ...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

It's so good. I'm still there like 15 hours later. I don't want to move on. I can't let her go

i opened the treasure chest on the costa del sol dock and even 80 hours in its got me going what even is this game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i opened the treasure chest on the costa del sol dock and even 80 hours in its got me going what even is this game

yes exactly lmao. They're absolutely mad to drop a chapter like that so far in

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dragon's Doge and *Wormskull voice* Weebuwf.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm just about the same spot in unicorn, the beast map designs have all been awesome and the day/night cycle mattering is a nice wrinkle. It's getting kind of hard though I'm worried what the last continent is going to be like ...

yeh the difficulty spike is real lol. thing tht helped me, they started selling steel/vorpal weapons in shops that are like 6-8 more damage than some of the crap ive been using. still wicked underleveled but its something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

yeh the difficulty spike is real lol. thing tht helped me, they started selling steel/vorpal weapons in shops that are like 6-8 more damage than some of the crap ive been using. still wicked underleveled but its something

yeah Ive picked up some of these but it's hard to give up my cool weapon skills...I guess at 25/30 I'll get more abilities anyway

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DQXI

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

After nearly a month in Skellige it's back to novigrad, probably get to kaer morhen on sunday when I have time to relax. Decided to be an rear end in a top hat on this playthrough and gonna kill the succubus and doppler. They didn't do anything wrong but the decoction list isn't going to clear itself

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
playing through the entire PSX library and i have 4427 or so games left to go

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

got sekiro on sale so might try that out. or more eo3. or armored core for answer again.

sekiro is fantastic, enjoy

TOTK, balatro, slay the spire. going camping so it's a switch weekend.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

vorpal is such a good word

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DD2 and various other things of a highly depraved yet sensual nature.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

DD2 and various other things of a highly depraved yet sensual nature.

lmfao that sounds so loving gross dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Bunch of War Thunder for me, tonight. It's actually been pretty good, getting back into the game after not playing it much for five years or so. I'll also try and get some more Baldur's Gate 3 done too, this weekend