Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

playing the adhd farming game while trying to learn some stuff i've never worked with before so i can bullshit a job interview tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The game boy Donkey Kong is pure good vibes, I only ever got a stage or two in as a kid but this is cool

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Good soup! posted:

The game boy Donkey Kong is pure good vibes, I only ever got a stage or two in as a kid but this is cool

baller video game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup! posted:

DK94 ftw

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

tmfc posted:

honkin dong 9.4"

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fell asleep too early last night, woke up at 3 AM, started Etrian Odyssey 3 just to kill a little time until I either got tired again or fully woke up, and instead I've just been playing it for over 9 hours now lol. I'm fully back on it. Still kind of on the grind but I decided to knock out all the side quests that I've been neglecting for most of the game and only have two or three left now. I meant to get back to Infinite Wealth yesterday after finishing Rebirth but was still in the funk you get into sometimes after finishing a really good game, maybe I'll do that later this afternoon. Or maybe I'll keep playing Etrian Odyssey for the rest of the day.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Anal Fantasy Whores: The Bath of Queers.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Anal Fantasy Whores: The Bath of Queers.

imp zone isnt the pirate bay. final warning.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

imp zone isnt the pirate bay. final warning.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

doing som spire runs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

getting tilted by the final protorelic trials in ff7 rebirth.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Got Gaunter O'Dimm's mark and about to do the three proxy wishes quests, easily one of the best parts of the whole game I'm pumped

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i go back and forth between my xbone controller and the switch pro controller for all my PC stuff and the only thing keeping me from using the pro controller exclusively are weird connectivity issues with my steam link and I'm now getting occasional drift in the right stick :(

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

getting tilted by the final protorelic trials in ff7 rebirth.

They're designed to be done at the level cap. Save em for postgame.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

just got through House Beneviento in RE 8. haven't ever really liked Mia as the focus in these games, she's pretty annoying. that was some cool freaky poo poo though

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

House Beneviento was cool as hell and I got some serious Clock Tower vibes at times

if there's one series that could use a REmake treatment it would be those games, there is tons of potential to do some truly weird poo poo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

just got through House Beneviento in RE 8. haven't ever really liked Mia as the focus in these games, she's pretty annoying. that was some cool freaky poo poo though

i really liked 8. duke ftw

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

STING 64 posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

STING 64 posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I liked Lady D.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

8 is sick, very good game

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I liked Lady D.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I liked a lot about 8 but was underwhelmed by the end. Never was a fan of Ethan because the dude is just boring and I know a lot of people liked the switch to Chris for the final stretch where you're killing a bunch of poo poo, but idk, as much as I like feeling godly by the end of a RE game it just brought me back to 6 in a bad way. It was weird how they made you see all of 7 (minus the boat and tape sections) and about 90% of 8 through Ethan's eyes and then you just abruptly don't, all for some call of duty section that felt out of place imo and then exposition/ending that just didn't land

what I'm saying is they should make Steve the main character for 9

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Haven't gotten up to too much this weekend, gaming-wise. Played some BG3 and mlre War Thunder, otherwise that's it. Took the dogs to the beach though, which they enjoyed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

They're designed to be done at the level cap. Save em for postgame.

I've beaten 2/3 and feel like Odin+Alexander is possible. But once I get to 2nd phase Odin, god forbid 3rd phase, I can't keep up with the required healing. I'm level 49.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

In Training posted:

I've beaten 2/3 and feel like Odin+Alexander is possible. But once I get to 2nd phase Odin, god forbid 3rd phase, I can't keep up with the required healing. I'm level 49.

I did it at that level on Dynamic but it took me many, many tries

I don't even know what advice I can give other than keep up with using commands on Odin so he doesn't Zantetsuken you. I used Cloud, Barret, and Aerith. I got her set up with Radiant Ward and ATB Ward so she could constantly be ramping up everyone's ATBs

oh also don't sleep on Aerith's Transcendence command. it does a ridiculous amount of damage when it's fully charged up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

hummina hummina

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Been fully addicted to Final Fantasy X for a couple days so likely just that all day. But if I do end up wanting a change then maybe some Etrian Odyssey 3 or Infinite Wealth. Big day for Pacific Islander/Polynesian-inspired JRPGs.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Also FFX. Barely started, on the Al bhed boat before besaid. And probably more advance wars. Gotten farther in the hard campaign than expected so feeling good about finishing it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hopefully more FF7 Rebirth. Haven't been able to game in a couple of days due to being sick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Corn Lord, and Doom mapping. Got some playtest feedback on MAP05 to implement, then I'll start the final boss level in the 6 slot.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Finals Fantasy IV: TAY and X.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Brandish 2, still kicking my rear end,

honkin dong 9.4" still........lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Various pleasures of the mind and body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

FFX as well. probably a slow burn throughout the month.