Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Going to rain tonight, so I'm going to stock up on milk and cookies and chill out in Stardew Valley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna finish Portrait of Ruin.

Jonathon!

Charlotte!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Probably that Metroid 2 remake, maybe a bit of HOI4 to remind me to wait for the next patch.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Was playing HOI4, then the game reminded me it's bullshit so I'm gonna play Phoenix Wright.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Something on the DS, Phoenix Wright or Order of Ecclesia. Probably PW cause I'm gonna have some beers and Ecclesia is hard.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Started Witcher III. So far it's been cutscenes, tutorials, and adjusting settings and updating my graphics drivers to get it running on my lovely PC. But I just got to a collectible card minigame and I think that's a very good sign things are going to improve from here.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna finish aa5 and then maybe some sm64. Hoping to hit 30 stars before October comes.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

had a new baby this week so no gaming except 10 minutes of Mario 64 so i can get my daily star

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Your baby is gay.

I'm not offended because I don't consider "gay" to be pejorative.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

rediscover posted:

you don't get to choose if someone uses it as a pejorative or not.. i don't think you understand how this works

gently caress

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

DQ7

it is good

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

DQ7. Might spend some time watching my kids play Mario 64, they're working hard on getting that first star.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

emoji posted:

I'm going to play Stardew Valley which I just got.

it is extremely relaxing

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Dragon Quest VII. Might also hop onto SM64 for a bit, still got work to do on the 120 star challenge.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Dragon Quest VII on my 3DS and Romancing SaGa 2 on my mobile AIDS device

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

DQVII. Also gonna watch my kids play SM64. They usually don't even enter the castle, they just swim in the lake and do handstand jumps off the trees outside.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Ended up just playing Romancing Saga 2 today. I really hope 3 ends up getting an official US release.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Romancing Saga 2 and Dragon Quest 7, gonna drink sake and play some jrpgs tonight.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna see if I can't finish up Romancing Saga 2 this weekend. I'll come back next year to new game + it maybe, it's a lot of fun once it clicks.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Getting a vasectomy in two hours, so I'll spend the weekend icing my balls and going after those last 25 power stars.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Super Mario 64. Clock is ticking on the 120 star challenge...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Nothing but SM64 until I get those last 8 stars.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Did not get a PS4 and FFXV for Christmas, so I guess I'll play Witcher 3 instead.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Witcher III. There's almost too much content

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm giving up on Witcher III until I upgrade my PC, made it to Novigrad and things turned into a slideshow.

Which is fine cause I've got one and a half Dragon Quest games to keep me warm.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

DQ7 I guess, I feel compelled to finish it before starting DQ8.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

DQ7, also gonna give Warhammer Total War a shot.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I never played Twilight Princess all the way through. My mom played it and she'd routinely ask me to come over on the weekend to help her beat whatever puzzle or boss she was stuck on. So I saw the dungeons and bosses but have no idea what the story was about.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Didn't find a Switch, so I took a nice hot gamer bath with my 3DS, DQ7, and a bud light lime a rita. Can't wait until next week when I can do that with Zelda.

E: lol i'm in the Russian village and I just got purged and exiled to gulag

P-Mack fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 6, 2017

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Breath of the Wild on Wii U. If I buy it again when I find a Switch, whatever, won't be the first time I've bought the same Zelda game twice and been grateful for it.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

gonna curl up with a six pack of hop stoopid and breath of the wild

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

symbolic posted:

more TTYD. ended off at the start of chapter 2 last night. can't wait for Glitz Pit.

TTYD is epic. I still have an old poster for that game rolled up in the closet, thinking I should clear out some wall space and frame that sucker.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

On vacation starting tomorrow so this is my last night of Zelda until next week. this is when I regret not having a Switch.

At least I've got the 3DS, probably gonna play FE Fates: Conquest.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

StabMasterArson posted:

ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS XIII / 三國志13
It's weird that the Chinese and English titles don't match.

How is it? I liked XI but heard XII was bad.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

probably gonna swing by the waku waku room later then get back to zelda

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

a little breath of the wild and then breakers revenge if all goes to plan

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Oh also dipping periodically into Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate. Gonna be a good game for commuting, fun bite sized dungeon crawling. Hell of a name too

poo poo, there's a new shiren game?!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'll play a little breakers tonight with anybody that still needs to perfect their combos.

Also going to go after the last divine beast in botw, my kids have been watching me play and are obsessed with zelda now. They say "Yahaha! You found me!" during hide and seek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

KoF2k I guess...