Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

birthday yaaay! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I'm coming up on the endgame of Sakuna: of Rice and Ruin, might be able to finish it off this weekend.

Been focusing on yield and making white rice the whole time, going to shift gears and go for aroma and aesthetic. Give my rice that certain je ne sais quoi

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Was hoping to settle in and finish up Miles Morales over the whole weekend but it only took a few hours to do the handful of missions left and 100% everything else so welp, guess I’ll do something else.

It really is close to an extended DLC, sheesh. Gorgeous tho

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Playing Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut a bit between bouts of Getting poo poo Done around the house. It’s so drat pretty

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

It's super pretty, I like the woodsy aesthetic. Should be able to knock the whole thing out in a handful of days it's not a big game. Puzzles have been fun so far and the little rot dudes are cute

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

nice. how many colossi have you killed so far?

e: nm. different game, easy to mix up

Hah, right? Borrows a lot from that game, especially the music I think. More iteration on a good thing IMO

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Hopefully going to wrap up Judgement this weekend in between brewin’ and long youtubes of dudes building cabins without saying anything

Think I’ll grind a bunch to get all skills before the last battle sequence so the tiger drops have as much oomph as possible

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Got some Lost Judgement in after taking a small break. Having a hard time bringing myself to care about the big side quest setting and subjects, it’s weird to me that Yagami’s doing all that poo poo.

Thinking of picking up Far Cry 6 after this to run around and blow stuff up and see what Giancarlo Esposito does with his character

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

More Lost Judgement, up to chapter 6 but doubt I’ll wrap it up until a week or two from now. Kinda looking forward to being done with RGG games for a while once I do, tbh

Since the Witcher 3 next-gen update got delayed until Q2 next year I’ll probably start another playthrough soon.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Hell yeah dude, birthday gamin’ is the best HB

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Started Farm Simulator 22, never played any of this series but been meaning to. Just doing tutorial stuff but from the looks of it there’s an absolute shitload of detail and things to do in this. Starting off with a quaint little setup in southwestern France, god help me I think I might actually enjoy this

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Finished a big woodworking project yesterday and resting on my laurels with some fuckin’ gamin’. Playing The Forgotten City and it’s fun so far! Based on the size of the area it’ll be a good single weekend game.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Wrapped up The Forgotten City, good bit of storytelling in that.

Been playing The Pathless, by the same folks that did Abzu. It’s pretty and forest-y and easy breezy, just what I was looking for this weekend.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

If I can't find another single-weekend pretty game I'm starting another Witcher 3 playthrough. Just realized season 2 of the show came out today!

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Been witchering so fuckin' hard for days now. Doing a no-fast-travel run and just about done with Velen. They do a great job of setting the tone of the place, just so so miserable

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Morning chores done, breakfast had, espresso in hand, time to motherfuckin’ game

Probably witchering all day, got to Novigrad and doing some contracts and alchemy ingredient sourcing in and around the city.

Might try Manifold Garden at some point, looks neat

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Finally made it to skellige, easily my favorite setting in any game ever. Going to spend the next few days dorking around with whatever quests/question marks are near and soak in the vibes, catch some ideas for a hopefully-someday cabin somewhere snowy

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Link clubbing in Ibiza while Navi shouts ¡Ey! Leethen

Need El Thapatos de Heirro to traverse the water temple and lift the curse to turn zora’s domain back into a bitchin’ foam party

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

no...... that's just called yankee stadium!!

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Wrapped up the base game content in the witcher 3 and did all the question marks, moving on to Hearts of Stone which is a great bit of storytelling IMO

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I love IRL billiards and wish they’d brought it back in yakuza in the dragon engine games

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Rolled into Toussaint last night, forgot how drat pleasant it is. Did some side stuff to get Geralt up to level 40 so now he's rocking the viper gear and lookin' sharp.

Upgrading all the vinyard estate stuff kept reminding me of all the poo poo I need to fix around the house IRL

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Going to blast through the main quests in Blood and Wine then clean up side stuff and question marks at a leisurely pace, leave it as something to start up and enjoy a bit of every now and then.

Need to calm down with hobby poo poo this weekend and carve out some time for Banjo Kazooie. I don't remember anything about it from my childhood other than I enjoyed the hell out of it, and from the looks of it it's not hosed up like the Ocarina of Time release

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Hizke posted:

Yup, getting buried up to the hilt in my rear end with a huge 12 inch dick tonight. And I heard it was gonna snow, too :D

lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Taking a humongous 12” cock, doing a fat 6” rail of coke and playing The Witcher 3 and Banjo Kazooie. Should probably check the weather

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

HoS is good storytelling since it’s and old folktale so it’s stood the test of time, basically the polish faust. Plus the VA for O’Dimm is great

Got 1 side quest and 5 question marks in toussaint and I’m tying a bow on this

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Coffee & granola & banjo & kazooie

Just as chock-full of goofy fun as I remembered as a kid

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Hizke posted:

Sitting at the sticks after the credits, both with tears in their eyes. "Bro, I had no idea it be like that." They look at each other and sniffle sadly. "Boom. We just got learned on. And guess what? It took two."

lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

In for a rough weekend but got some friends coming over and we’re going to keep it lively with some Mario party and mariokart. Csn’t even remember the last time I played a Mario party game, must be at least a decade ago

One said friend is suuuuuper competitive it’s always fun to see them lose at something so hopefully I bring my a-game

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Morning americano and some granola and working since it's a weekday.

But later I'm playing Sifu. Went through the tutorial where it teaches you some moves and it took me waaay too long so I doubt I'll be any good at this but it looks like it'll still be fun.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Fucker posted:

any1 here played sifu? how is it?

Got through 1 of (I think) 5 levels today and it was tough, but there’s tricks to everything I haven’t gotten down yet. The game does a pisspoor job of explaining how things work but watching clips of people who know what they’re doing is helpful. Still fun, still basically running around unleashing kung fu

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Sifu. Managed to get to the Sean boss in level 2 at age 23 with a zero death count but still get trounced. Need to work on parrying to get his stance bar thingy up faster.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(several Yakuza style goons appear to fight Arf only they're British and 1000x grosser looking somehow)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Imp Zone really feeling the heat the last few months, drat

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

HB arrhythmia! Birthdays are the best

Coffee now and more Sifu later. The further I get the more I feel less like a button masher and more like a better gamer, can't wait for Friday when Elden Ring completely disabuses me of that idea

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

morning hangover and Elden Ring

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Finished Elden Ring :smugdog::pipe: going to go back to Sifu, combat should be a breeze now

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

*trying to get the attention of kiryu kazuma, and wanting to show off my english studies* Yo! Himbo!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Was hoping he'd pull a witten first