Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I'm playing Super Mega Baseball but i need tips on hitting the ball better, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Blasphemous is bad rear end. I liked it enough to get platinum/100 % on it. Some sick visuals & a couple of solid bosses and some surprisingly tight platforming challenge segments imo.

One of the trophy/challenges is about not using healing during boss fights, which I gunned for on my first playthrough and it is for sure doable and makes for cool fights when you have to do them cleaner imo. There's one boss that is imo a retarded, messy bull poo poo fight, but other than that one, the bosses are well enough designed that doing the no-healing challenge feels like a fun & fair challenge.

Playing Rocket League & Binding of Isaac