Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought that ds game was Yoshi's new island. Is there a Yoshi game I haven't played???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"and chronologically the third game in the Mario series." Lol. But that's the one I played, and it was so disappointing. I didn't know they made a 3DS Yoshi's island game too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The people who made Yoshi's New Island only had a Mii Plaza patch to their name before being given that project. Christ.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

You right, Super Mario World 2 isn't a Mario game. You true.

Yeah. It's a Yoshi game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's Sunday but I'm going to make a fresh cup of Coffee and play Europa Universalis IV, since they're guaranteed to have added some DLC since I last booted it up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I started playing, and beat, Shovel Knight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hotel gaming on my vita before I fall asleep. Started Parasite Eve and this game is awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to play MGSV until I pass out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

FOB invasions in MGSV. I'm going to wait for it to get a bit darker and then play SOMA.

This but S ranking missions.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I said I was gonna play SOMA but I lied. I just kept plying MGSV instead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

My Wii U arrived today. :D

Hell yeah. What games you starting with.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MGSV + iced coffee + light rain storm here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Mario Maker and 3D World.

:cheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

i might go play the triforce heroes demo with my friend

I want this game but between DQH, MGO, Wooly World and DQVIII, it'll have to wait.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

do you have a demo code? i have one left, and if you dont have one ill send it to you.

I would like to but I am unfortunately unable to game At all this weekend. Ty though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The iOS version of Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I finished Dragon Quest V so I started up Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation. This game already seems awesome.

VI is cool but I think it's the only bloated DQ game. I ended up not really liking the last 5ish hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Looking up MKII fatality inputs on my iPhone at the local beercade.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

Tonight is Monday night and I'm gonna play Elite Dangerous while drinkin coffee and listening to country music. I will also play Undertale.

Ban for posting in this thread outside of the weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

bayonetta 2
ia/vt colorful

Nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- finish woolly world
- play REmake after dark
- DQVIII

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finished Yoshi's woolly world and made too sudden of a movement and began to bleed all over the floor, so now in going to play Isaac on my vita while trying not to pass out from blood loss :cool:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

whats the good poo poo to buy in bayonetta 2

Princess Peach outfit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dragon Quest a Heroes and maybe Resident Evil 2 if I can get past the licker without getting pwned

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ive been "playing" the Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- story mode.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The SFV beta unexpectedly went live so I will take a break from saving the World's Tree to try out the thick spicy Latina they added in the new update.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The new guitar hero is by the DJ hero team, and if they made a DJ hero game with the same radio playlist system id buy it in a heartbeat.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to finish Dragon Quest Heroes OP, and maybe play some more Dragon Quest VIII or take my chances with The Binding of Isaac.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Isaac for two hours since a second patch came out and hell, after dinner I'll probably play some more :cheers:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As an update, I beat Isaac and Satan once each and cleared some side quests in DQH. Now the Capcom Pro Tour Asian Qualifiers are on and I'm going to watch them after getting tucked into bed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Isaac and Tri-Force Heroes. Maybe start bloodborne with the new patch to get things cooking before the DLC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm going to die to the Moonlight Butterfly in Dark Souls more.

Lol...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Accidentally beat the Moonlight Butterfly while I was tooling around with my load out before the Chrysalis fight in PW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

je1 healthcare posted:

I spend more and more time watching japanese lets players on nico nico and machine translating their comments about western games. It's terrible but interesting

It seems like older FPS games such as Bioshock and Modern Warfare got a lot more views before they had official translations. On several occasions I've seen Japanese players stand in one spot at the start of an FPS for five minutes, before realizing that they can walk around. Then it takes them another five minutes of strafing and realize the other stick is used to look around.

:sadpeanut:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

First snowfall of the year tonight *puts on the water to boil for some herbal tea*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forgot that Kero Blaster came out on steam so im gonna play that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

I died in the very first dungeon of DQVIII. Am I doing something wrong or am I supposed to be getting murked by the bats and slimes.

I died there as we'll and then didn't die again until like 40 hours into the game. It's a bit tricky at the start because they're throwing you into the deep end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played Isaac, tri-force heroes, Strider 2013 and RE4.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

you don't need any of that poo poo anyway. the whole bossfight is just "can you roll at the right time" and if you can then you win.

That's every boss fight in all of the souls games and bloodborne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

pressing circle and then r1 at the right time ftw

I've done it for 300 hours and I'll do it for 300 more :cheers: