Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Sub-Actuality posted:

taking a 3-day weekend for my birthday, and it’s putting me in a gamecube mood so Luigi’s mansion and Paper Mario ttyd with coffee & cake

happy birthday, 3-day weekend dec birthday buddy :hfive:

grim dawn will be keeping me busy this friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i've been working my way through disco elysium for the first time, hoping to wrap up tonight or this weekend

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Fungah! posted:

its so loving good

Bicyclops posted:

the whole game is great but things really come together for the ending IMO. enjoy it, but don't play it just before the cable people visit.

yeah, i am very impressed. i am trying not to rush things because it just keeps getting better as i progress.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

ArfJason posted:

We got a
12 inch in the hole right now
Yeah east coast we bout to snow down

lol

but ughhh i am also gonna be stuck in the mega snow :rip:

i still need to finish disco elysium because i got too distracted last weekend, then probably look at the steam sale for something

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It Takes Two also has a prolonged sequence where you murder your child's favorite stuffed animal while it begs for it's life, so no wonder it made GOTY at every sad dad site there is

lmao. it takes two is a very odd game. i enjoyed the co-op split screen, easy enough to play while :420: ... but that story is loving weird and awful.

anyway, i am gonna play great ace attorney this weekend, maybe mess around on RU lost ark server to prep for launch next week.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
way too much lost ark. hit 50 on my sorc and working on my soulfist now. such a silly game.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
working through another replay of divinity os2

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hahaa, yesss. Got his rear end again.

W.. wait. What's happening?! Aahgh, ack!! NO

*pop*

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
still working my way through a replay of divinity os 2

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
happy birthday apropos and myco! :toot:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
not sure yet. trying to figure out if i want to buy something in the steam sale. option overload.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

That Little Demon posted:

you should check out this game one of the IZ regulars suggested to me, been on my radar for awhile

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1350250/Queens_Brothel/

i can guess why they suggested that for you

anyway, decided to get omori

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

symbolic posted:

happy new year from the east coast, Imps. here's to another fantastic year of gaming :cheersdoge:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

So for tonight I pulled the crack pipe out of storage and I got to thinking for what I'm going to do in the raid tonight since I need to be on my "best behavior" or else I'm getting G-Kicked. I walked around Dalaran, the city of mages looking for ideas, and found this shop which is a toy store that I have never been in before

and here is the owner lol

I found that he sells this item, which I bought

now you may be thinking, wow, how autistic of you to buy a videogame train set... but what you don't know is what it does

when placed down on the ground, everyone in like a 100 yard radius starts yelling CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOOO CHOO! and when there are say.. 25 people in a raid, it gets to be so loud and constant that you can't hear any raid alerts or sounds during a fight.

Here is the even better news... it doesn't say who placed it anywhere and I will be doing this all night discreetly ruining the entire raid from the very first second

:lmao:

too bad you can’t also get the sunflower and slide whistle for maximum chaos

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

how do I record a discord call, soimeone is screaming ab out this train lmfao

lmao. miss this type of drama.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
d4 beta

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Squashing Machine posted:

Diablo 4 beta. Heard Jeffrey's paying good money for these:

lol

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
playing last epoch and building a model

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Cousin Foomin posted:

Tacos and pinball for my birthday and then wrestlin' and then Jet Set Radio.

happy birthday! :3:

and happy belated birthday nutmeg!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
weekend has been so busy. finally getting to play pentiment and chill out on this cold, rainy sunday

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
hope you feel better soon, worm! i’m also having a little health thing going on, surgery was friday. i’m okay and healing up!

it’s really beautiful here this weekend, so i’m spending time outside in the sun while not moving much, doing crosswords/puzzles and catching up on some reading. :sun:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
thank you! :love:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
baldur's gate 3

happy birthday, in training! :toot:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
trying to figure out how to balance between ac6 and bg3 :sweatdrop:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lmao

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know. Maybe gently caress around in Starfield or let that rear end rot another week before I uninstall. Storm hitting tonight so pray for my power, imps. Now.

same. stupid weather.

wrapped up bg3, so i finally have time for ac6 or starfield. hmmm. :shrug:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
too busy for gaming this weekend :smith:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Happy Thanksgaylo everyone

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
feel better soon, pablo! :glomp:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
catching up on 20 days of an exit escape room advent calendar

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

symbolic posted:

not sure what that is but it sounds cool

each of the 24 doors has a riddle to decode to get to the next little door to escape santa’s workshop. it’s cute!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

a daily riddle sounds like a loving nightmare to me lmfao. Happy Holidays.

lmao. happy holidays, synthy :3:

symbolic posted:

oh drat that's ftw. my family loves doing an escape room whenever we're together for the holidays, should look into getting them those calendars for next year

nice! you definitely should!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
cocktails and crosswords

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
usually build gunpla on christmas but not really feeling it this year. so not sure yet, maybe will do some gaming.

quiet day for me.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Hizke posted:

gently caress off!!! How’s that grab you bitch? Piece of poo poo! gently caress you!!

i hope you’re having a nice holiday, hizke! :glomp:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lol

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
starting chapter 2 of devil summoner 2

snow storm this weekend!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yyyeup, it's gonna be the heavy wet kind which sucks balls

i’m honestly just ready for some snow. it’s been a sad new england winter so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Stux posted:

cave s tory