Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I'm playing Mario and Luigi Dream Team tonight and I don't know why this game gets so much flack. It's fun and I really dont feel like the tutorials slow down the game's pace much at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I think I'm going to play Super Mario World tonight, once I decide which one to buy from the eShop. Its kind of a tough choice, though

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

In Training posted:

Which one to buy?

Ya. The GBA version is there along with the SNES. The GBA one has washed out colors and a hosed up aspect ratio, and the sound is lovely too, but a guy in Games told me the SNES one has noticeable input lag so I'm not sure.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Luigi is also in the GBA version, which almost makes up for all the bad stuff about it.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Thanks to all. I've purchased the SNES version and am going to have a great time playing one of the favorite games ever tonight. :cheers:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Not sure what games to play tonight... have some options and its hard to choose

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Playing the first Kirby's Dream LAnd on the Kirby 20th anniversary Wii collection. This is clunky as hell, gonna take some patience to beat this one

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Maybe Persona Q if i can muster up the patience to start playing it again. idk.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

In Training posted:

I started dkcrtf. For anyone this applies to: is this game as balls to wall insane to 100% as the original.

I thought it was supposed to be even harder O_O. I never bothered with the original because it was too much of a pain in the rear end, some of those kong letters were frickin disgusting.

Im probably going to play some fallout 4 or super mystery dungeon if I ever get done studying. qq

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Either gonna play the DLC case in spirit of justice or play some more hitman... Not sure yet.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Might buy super Mario 64 on the vc tonight and start a playthrough. I've never actually collected 120 stars :sweatdrop:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Wondering whether to buy Super Mario 64 DS or the original version.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

lmao i forgot about the hosed up movement in the ds version. i never noticed it as a kid though

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

its saturday night but i'm playing battlefield 1. this game is ok... titanfall 2 is a lot better

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Havent gamed in a few days, gonna make more progress in Super Mario 64 methinks.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Think I'm gonna try and finish up super mario 64 tonight... I can't find where the drat vanish cap switch is and it's driving me insane

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

having nostalgia feels playing super paper mario. the resolution on my tv is making it look like rear end though!!!

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Going to see John Wick 2 today. THank you everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Might start DQ8 tonight if I got time.