Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, nothing like seeing a gangly Kiwi on a horse meat diet's loose red flaps of rectal tissue on your dilz. Good on ya Soral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

e: Wrong account

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I played a bunch of NES Remix. It's good, but Ice Climbers is probably one of the worst NES games I've ever played. Bye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blYQzgE2dR4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played Quake Live, OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OP I'm strongly considering buying Guitar Hero Live for Wii U and having that be what I do alone in my bedroom this friday night coming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh wait you said Guitar Hero which is no longer Harmonix. gently caress my stupid rear end.

It's alright. I've only played Guitar Hero World Tour on PC with an actual PC keyboard (Though I tried to use my hitbox arcade stick once) before so it'll be fairly win to get into one of these.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just want to play video gamepop music and watch funny FMVs, IDC about playing real guitar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to play some Guitar Hero Live for Wii U and see what happens from there OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just blew it on my boy Borsche's favorite song, "In Too Deep" by Sum 41..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm going to go to drag cabaret instead of gaming tonight, then I'm going to have sex.

:staredog:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Surveying woman's rear end as well as her stubbly square jaw and nut sack] KNUC: Daddy horny lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played Guitar Hero Live for a few hours.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to watch UFC and then play some Guitar Hero Live most likely.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dark souls is p easy.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Proud Silly Man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't really game on Friday nights...too busy with my social life to really game on the good weekend nights. *shrug* BTW loving a pussy feels awesome.

Your rod only goes in men's asses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Way to reach for the low hanging fruit... lmfao The low hanging fruit was a man's nut sack... You have been pwned.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have the same screenshot on my steam gallery lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why do you own a graphics tablet though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I did that with my phone.

Please stop being such a normie lmfao...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't wait until Normvember is over.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte will return to post about his epic mapgaming sessions and playing heavily modded New Vegas for 12 hours a day and laughing at pictures of cats installing RAM in Yospos. And he won't do poo poo like take a picture on a PS4 of a game to Test The Share Function in late 2015, send it over to his phone, write on the phone, use the phone to upload the picture, and then gently caress up BBCoding the picture

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been liking Nvidia and there shadowplay and stuff lately, for recording.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's nice for when you can't be arsed to set up OBS or since Fraps just fucks everything up because of overlay hooks or whatever, these days.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The one shortfall of the miiverse is there's no video recording on it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Works on my machine, gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm thinking maybe Guitar Hero, Pix The Cat,and Witcher 3 since my boy Ragg says it's actually deece and he hated 2 as much as I did.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does everyone in the game still talk like fantasy versions of the people whom post in the more hardcore BYOB and GBS threads about eating home cooked food and stuff like that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or I guess like fantasy computer men from YOSPOS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

They're mostly just british peasants. The dwarves are scottish.

In Witcher 2 a ton of people called people with slime on them loving Whore Holes and poo poo and it got to much for me by the end of it so I stayed away from towns as much as I could. But, I was also conflicted since I didn't want to do the game's horrendous combat either.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I spent 2 hours watching the last 30 minutes of Wrestlemania 14. I'm a failure at gaming on a friday night, all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It took everything in my soul to get through the Taker vs Kane match since their really bad at wrestling each other, and then I got up to eat during the main event.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i did some nate drake and i dont know what the gently caress tht game eve is

When I see it and people are saying it's dated like on GB or whatever but it was only 2 years ago people thought that was the greatest example of a linear action adventure game to date. Never played it myself because it always looked like the culmination of the most marketable but worst possible things about modern gaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy says sarcastic things to the bad guys and he isn't a sexy girl like tomb raider but it's still awesome to see him jump on falling rocks and crap and press buttons sometimes... That's what I gathered from it in all the stuff game journal folks and screen shots say about it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember I watched The Tester because it had that really cool chunky hispanic guy who was macking on the hot host girl and stuff, and I think it was him that played the Vita one and it was zoomed in on the Vita screen and he was moving the Vita around like they do in the movies and couldn't believe his eyes at the game when NAthan Drake was moving a couple feet left or right in a tiny river, which to me looked like one of those games you get in a cereal box from Lion King or whatever for PC and it's Timon and Pumba and the game is pinball but it has those guys in it and the ball is a bug and nathan lane says some funny quips so it's kind of fun. Because there's nothing better to play since your a lower middle class kid in the 90s. But you know what I take the chunky hispanic's word for it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i wish there was more mgsv i could play

Please for the love of God change your avatar already.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No, dont. It's :PERFECT IN EBEYR Way: :madmaxperfect: :MadMax2025: :perfect:

Looks to me like this particular derpy klurf got faded on ganja and booze on a friday night. Come back when you can type like a grownup User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress you. I'm cool.

You been getting a little too chill, in my eyes.