Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I havent slept in over 24 hours and i played the witcher 3 for literally twelve of them without breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I beat the new batman too, everything except riddler

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

GOnna start Peace Walker, and then maybe play some cities skylines, gtav, or witcher 3 if i can put it down. I like listening to podcasts and playing games like cities skylines, or elite: dangerous, or euro trucker

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Agreed. The new xcom is looking sick

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive got a gig tomorrow so im going to hide tonight and play video games and rip the bong and drink maybe I can beat MGSV

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

STRIDER:
RIZWG-477FD-49Q8E

DmC:
3MWXP-QBZQC-3Y3P5

RE4:
Q0HNF-2BG3A-E8YL9

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

where can i find a really cheap sexy devil costume

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i kind of want the new call of duty for good brainless gun game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

why dont you losers just play a real instrument? wow.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"What kind of games does a derpy klurf play on a friday night" - let's make it happen mods

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Shaquin posted:

Ya'll need to get on that Hard West. It's got the xcom formula down pat with hell touched wild west goin' on

that sounds sick and im gonna play it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

why is she thick in the one scene

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

those are offbrand chocolina look alikes dressed up for the chocobo festival.

oh... i had to uh, do something after i saw the thick one.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Taking poo poo in a bar so I can field this...it's on ps4.

drat dude you should plan out your stuff better so you dont end up having to poo poo in a bar. Ive been playing guilt gear xrd and its so good that i ordered a fight stick

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The new 40 dollar mini i saw posted in the fighting thread because that seems like one hell of a deal to me

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I went there back in '03 when it was still The Pokemon Center

i remember going there when it first opened and it was def just a nintendo store then

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

A Japanese name like Shiori or chiaki.

how much for an hour?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yueah why is it like extra bloomy for you

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

That's what the Wii U version looks like

i dont remember it being that bloomy. im gonna go back and try to beat that game this weekend

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i just got home from having sex with all the people the posters were going to have sex with before they could. now probably gonna sink into a warm bath of Dragon Dogam.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Gonna get some strange.

Hell yea brother. Keeps us updated on the hole situation.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'm watching a Minecraft streamer while playing minecraft, ATM OP. The streamer is using a voice filter thing to make him sound like the Lich King or w/e and every time someone subscribes he starts talking about how he is going to use there female family members and dad to pleasure his insanely powerful dick and balls.

Thanks for watching dont forget to sub

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

xcom 2 owns

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

In my weekend gaming news, Xcom 2 is pissing me off as much as Xcom Within or whatever where it's like the game rolls all the dice at the beginning of a turn for any action you take almost. I guess there's nothing wrong with that but for example just to see what the gently caress is going on I reloaded the same save a bunch of times because at 85%, 74%, 95%, 69%, and so on no matter where I moved a character on the map she missed at even point blank range and got killed the next turn. I might have to turn off the action cam just because it's more infuriating to see it go into dramatic slow motion only for the character to shoot wide by 40 yards from 2 feet away.

you can change it though by performing different actions, like if you move a different character first and have them fire, then that will affect the chances of the one who was missing every shot

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well I get why it's like that and whatever but I'm more just complaining that it's such a motherfucker that on top of missing a shot at point blank and getting murked from clear across the map, realizing the game is basically sealing the fate of your character in the first place lmao.

oh yeah its a total bitch lol. once youy upgrade armor and weapons some so that your dudes cant usually be killed with one hit it evens out a lot, but that feeling of desperation with half your team flanked and needing to reload is so great

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah it definitely can get tiring especially when youre in one of these like half hour missions, it seems like they added a lot of items though to make up for the fact that you WILL miss 96% shots, with the experimental ammo and weapon attachments

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

like dragon rounds give bonus damage and burning, and if you have that on a weapon with an advanced stock that lets missed shots still do 2 dmg or whatever, a miss is still like a 4+ dmg hit

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i cant stop playing stardew valley :sweatdrop:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well I watched the adobe twitch channel and drew instead of gaming but then I bought Stardew Valley because I watched someone playing it whilst I took a poo poo and now I'm about to play it. lmfao

Its extremely chill

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I cant wait to come back home from having lots of sex in the big city, (maybe biggest city, uh NYC? (The nyc stands for New York City.)) and probably play stardew valley whuch i look forward to instead if crack ops 3 with the boys :unsmith:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im debating going to this or staying home and Gaming

http://www.northeastwrestling.com/20160304.shtml

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i would feel awful jailbreaking a piece of nintendo hardware that wasnt like, an old gameboy. its like pineapple on a pizza

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive been playing the Greatest Game of All Time The Warriors on my PS2, and SSX on my 360

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Imagine a warriors remake.

i could talk for hours about the possibilities of a new warriors game lol. im contemplating getting a job at rockstar to dedicate my life to the purpose of making one happen

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Actually, it looks like your'e are playing DOTA2, the dark souls of mobas

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Laying on my bed in my completely dark room staring at the ceiling. Two nights in a row.

What's up, fellow Clinical Depression goon?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i laughed loudly at a business meeting bc of this

cool, so how much did you decide for anal?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Get ready to feel, dude.

that was you on gta v the other night right?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I went on GTAO a couple weeks ago to buy a yacht with the money we got from that hacker and I ordered a drink from the on deck bar and quit the game.

after i got dropped from playing with who i thought was knuc a goon appeared on my yacht and asked if i wanted to make money, and invited me to an impromptu race that gave me 16 million dollars lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Huh? I left my PC at my sister's house so maybe someone logged in as me and played it.

lol yea i thought it was something like that someones character mustve just looked exactly like yours or something