Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Good poo poo. I remember being 13 and raging because the Jedi Academy demo wouldnt launch (it was because i had a usb controller plugged in. contart fail.)

haha. i think i spent my whole life playing the moviebattles mod, people are still loving playing it, today. theres like 3 full servers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

more jedi academy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

loaded my paper jam save from months ago but i was stuck on the most annoying toad hunt mission yet so im playing path of exile instead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tonight i start house sitting for these rich ppl that have an enormous pool and a huge wine cellar, but ill be trying out dragons dogma today b4 i head over

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

I'm leaving for the beach in like an hour and I will be without gameing for a whole week.. Wish me luck

have fun dude

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I ended up playing Bloodborne almost all day oops.

i burn out on souls really hard, idk how you do it. once i know the games well i play fast and reckless and if anything kills me im too impatient to put up with it, shout "bullshit!" and alt+F4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I want to beat Bloodborne with every weapon ever and recently crossed the 200 hour mark. Something about this game just keeps me in forever

well, it is pretty much a perfect game. i definitely had 100+ hours in it before i was completely sick of it, i took multiple characters into NG+2 lol.

the setting is brilliant and the way the story goes batshit..DS3 is drat good but BB is just incredible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fiction posted:

Ive pretty much just been playing overwatch.

same here. now that mccree and widowmaker arent god tier anymore its even more fun

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Grown man to his 8 year old son: NARC was an awesome game. You're these guys in wifebeaters and you just shoot everybody.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I don't know where else to put this but Pac Man Championship Edition 2's existence leaked this weekend.

what we need, is an imp zone Chat Thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no one actually do that btw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

They have an exhibit on reaction gifs at the museum.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

dont bother i go in it and nobodys even playing a video game

its as dead as this forum so thats fair

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

You were on at like 2am

real gamer hours

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

*the sound seven microphones make when they max out their levels because someone said "knuc u kinte mcdonalds"

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fiction posted:

I'm gonna get my rating above 50 in Overwatch.

same here. if anyones on pc im extremebuff#1585, doing competitive without a party is brutal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The SFV story mode has close to 40 minutes of loading screens

win

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's actually an hour and then because I skipped everything they didn't give me any of the in game currency so I just wasted an hour of my life looking at SFV loading screens and immgoing to uninstall the game forever because of it

hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive had the directors cut sitting there forever and should really give it some love

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

apparently the director's cut has an NG+ where your augs carry over. it'd be pretty fun to break the poo poo out of the early game w/ level 5 hacking and all the utility upgrades from the getgo.

did they fix the hacking to feel any better? i remember it being one of my problems with the game before, in the later levels it became pure luck

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the most disappointing sequel ever is hotline miami 2. i played overwatch a lot today, now im messing w NPCs in jedi academy to kill time at work

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

went to supercon today

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i liked the fire temple music more without the chants.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

is there a way to gently caress up the conversations in deus ex hr? i havent gone out of my way to try and mess up, why would i, but i've gotten every single character to relent or get the silver tongue bonus xp with lines of thought that didnt seem clever enough

most of the convos are really easy, and theres even an upgrade that tells you exactly what choices to pick to get ppl to bend over for you lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you can also be really lame and use quicksaves obv

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

overwatch all nite

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

these broozer guys at the end of paper jam are some hot bullshit, at least i think im rly close to finishing this game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MHX

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Had an epiphany about how the Wii U functions and now I'm sitting on the porch with a cold beer an the Wii u plugged into the outdoor outlet playing Mario Maker on the gamepad. Maybe some Super Mario World later.

for ultimate relaxin mario maker feels, you should play my levels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I played one of Bob #3's levels once that he described as an easier one and it was an insane gauntlet of crouch hops and pixel perfect spin jumps and it gave me at least 2 mental diseases before I managed to clear it and I've been unable to play them since.

hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

have no diea what level that describes but it sounds about right

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i know nothing about fez other than the developer of it being a pompous rear end in a top hat who totally flipped his poo poo when some people didnt like the game that much

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lots of overwatch and monhun today, got the night off. if folks are down for either hmu

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

also, shinobi 3 and revenge of shinobi

extremely tough games, best of luck. i just remembered that shinobi ps2 existed and i put like 100+ hours into it as a kid

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the music on ps2 was probably the best part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDNGagnfSfs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

currently playing waking up at 6pm and making GBS threads my guts out from eating too much jack in the box and then going to sleep last night (playstation) followed by jerking off thinking about girls i knew 10 years ago and crying about how bad i messed up my life (3DS)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The Imp Zone Eastern Sun private Diablo II: Lord of Destruction server.

if this was real, i'd be on it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

new season of diablo 3 august 5th baby! has 8 new items that slightly change some numbers! virtually nothing else! weird, almost like bliz moved some staff around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mh generations at work