Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

it's real good, but i gotta get the hang of the motion controls, the last time i did anything like this was Wii Golf and this is uh a bit deeper than that lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chill Callahan posted:

Don’t use the motion controls lmao

a Loving Dog posted:

lol never even crossed my mind. what is he thinking!

that settles it, will continue using motion controls and shouting fore as loud as possible at my tv

this is a good game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i changed my mind, im sorry :smith:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The 3DS version of OoT made the Water Temple so much easier being able to tap the metal boots on and off with ease

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

antidepressants imps rise up

Wellbutrin giving me a baseline I don't dip under so i remain functional :respek:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Does anyone even play Quake Live anymore, I used to love hopping in on games on my college laptop before class started

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Nutmeg posted:

dragon's dogma loving owns

lol I just redownloaded this for another playthrough too, it rules

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

spending the day baking for the family, watching movies with the older kid, and spending some time finishing dragon's dogma for the first time ever (always got far but never finished) and perhaps beating MGS3 for the first time in years

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Drunk gaming is good, but I wish I could get in even just an hour or two of high gaming, but I'm in the running for two potential jobs and even though I'm in a legal state surrounded by other legal states, I still don't know if I'll be tested and id rather not gently caress up my chances

It sucks because Tetris effect is incredible when you're hosed up

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I forgot how much fun Dragons Dogma is. Leaning hard into developing a mystic knight build which I've never done and I'm having a blast. I've only done a tiny bit around Gran Soren, so I'm just loving around with my pawn(s) and checking out some areas I didn't see when I tried playing it the first time

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i missed out on dragons dogma whats that game like

A Japanese take on a lot of Western RPG design elements with combat that is unreasonably fun and takes some of its cues from stuff like Devil May Cry with a story that kind of meanders until (from what I've heard) goes batshit in the final stretch

You can also make your character look like a horrible monster and you have an AI companion called a pawn that you create and you can recruit two other pawns made by other players so you can look like the cast from the 1930s Freaks movie casting spells and poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

pawns are so funny. just an entire class of people without will at all who are completely happy to serve the chosen one across every universe. also we won't talk about if it's weird or not

"Our fealty is sworn to you......."

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

hell yes. gently caress rook

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

bees x1000 posted:

Dusk (good game)
Ys Origin (good game)
Noita (bad game but sometimes it's fun anyways)

The Ys games are so good and I'm still tapping my foot, waiting for Falcom to finally remake Ys V

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Kid has been watching me play Zelda LTTP and I forgot how much stuff they managed to cram into this game, haven't beaten it since the 90s, poo poo rules

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dongicus posted:

- the cspam dog guy lol

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

hell yeah

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Almost got all the maidens rescued in Zelda LTTP, god drat what a great game

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Final stretch for LTTP

Also playing BattleBitch, it's a good shooter

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

After beating LTTP I randomly got the desire to beat the Silent Hill games for the first time in a decade and it's cool how well SH1 holds up. Beat it and got the Good ending because I forgot to pick up the thing in the hospital I always forget to do, so I might hop into 3 as I want to save 2 for when it's closer to the remake so I can laugh at how Bloober team will gently caress it up

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Trying out Death Stranding and loling at being seriously introduced to guys named Deadman and Die-hardman within minutes of each other and then getting told to go incinerate a corpse which is the president and also your mom, ok?

It's great and it gets even better

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tommie Earl Jenkins was so loving good at the end too, god drat

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Somebody's pozzed the neg hole!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

took the kid blueberry picking, still need to finish Silent Hill 3, and I remembered I still never beat Ace Combat 7 which I need to get on

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ace Combat 7 seems good so far but I'm thinking it might be a bit too grindy to get all these planes

I need to go back and play AC4 one of these days

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The atmosphere in demons souls is incredible and it elevates it to my favorite in the series, even if the successors have welcome QOL changes

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Majoras Mask, haven't played it in years

It's good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

gently caress You And Yakuza

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know. Maybe gently caress around in Starfield or let that rear end rot another week before I uninstall. Storm hitting tonight so pray for my power, imps. Now.

Mass already declared a state of emergency and I'm just over the border in providence so :rip: I guess, gonna have to keep the switch charged

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

drat fzero 99 kicks rear end

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

grieving for Gandalf posted:

might just play this all day. the Grand Prix is so much fun

I know I shouldn't be surprised that it would be fun, but I'm fully hooked now

In Training posted:

playing demons souls again since my ps3 is set up.

I gave it a shot again last year and I was happy to see there were still a bunch of people playing on the private server

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I will never apologize for the easier way to change world tendency, that poo poo was the only bad part of DeS

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

In Training posted:

Skill issue. I'll be throwing my self off the top of the Nexus like a boss

I'd say 1v1 me in 4-1 rn but the hard drive in my ps3 died last year and I lost all my dudes :(

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dongicus posted:

counter-strike

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hizke posted:

Twas playing chrono trigger on muh steam deck and that lost sanctum poo poo they added sucks loving balls

It's like they got some random person to make some throwaway RPG Maker-level content, just terrible poo poo

The ending with the Dream Devourer is dumb too

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Counter Strike 2 is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Celebrating landing a new job with the cool in-laws, bringing the laptop for some evenings with CS2 in potato mode, BattleBitch, and finally finishing Yakuza 4 and OoT as I'm in the homestretch for both