Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Madworld has one of the top ten best game soundtracks for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm out of town in a lovely laptop so I'm playing a visual novel called dies irae and its bad loving rear end

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Played Peggle 2 on this godforsaken airport. Feeling weird. Gonna eat a steak and cheddar calzone.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm playing FF12 IZJS and I think I mite have hosed up my builds because I don't have any offensive casters other than Ashe (Hunter/Knight/Machinist/Archer/Red Mage/White Mage)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

You get to pick a second job for everyone after Raithwall, and, honestly, before that you really don't need offensive magic that much.

does that apply for the ps2 version cause that's the one i'm playing lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

defeated Belias, The Gigas last night and unlocked him as a summon :cheers:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ar Tonelico 2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Raithwalls Tomb awaits tonight...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ar Tonelico Qoga - Knell of Ar Ciel

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Replaying Curse of Monkey Island after almost two decades and having the puzzle answers still in my mind :cheers:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Unemployed: oh is that the birds chirping? Haha, better hit the old hay if I wanna be up in time for moms sandwiches and juice this afternoon. Today’s the day my free government money comes and the smell of steam sales are in the air! Good morning world and god bless gabe newell!

“Contributing” to society: Honey, I finished my chores, is it ok if I play my videogames for 20 minutes before we go to your mother’s? Yes dear, I’ll cook dinner tonight too, I know you’ve had a big day shopping at the mall. *gritting teeth and cry-whispering to self* Cmon just hold out until the Epic Game Store’s 6 month exclusivity deal on Borderlands 3 ends.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Indivisible

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Good enough.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Triangling my Strategy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

been playing the fire emblem warriors three hopes a lot lately.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Taking a small break from Like a Dragon to try that Chained Echoes indie rpg

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm going out on a weekend holiday with family but stood the friday morning playing dragon quest builders 2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Interesting use of “stood” brotha. Always a pleasure.

*Standed

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Playing Policenauts and Klonoa on the Vita

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

symbolic posted:

if you arent a 17 year old Russian or Brazilian kid you will suck at CSGO forever. enjoy

*don't use aimbots

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

A guy with no forearms is one of the best there is dude. Stay trash.

The average Brazilian and Russian cheats dude

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Say hello to your boyfriend. (Brisket)

She's female now, didn't you play Strive

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"Atelier Ryza 2"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Been playing a lot of Cyberpunk 2077, just finished the "Heist" prologue

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Diofield Chronicle and Victoria 3

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Persona 5 Tactica. This game's pretty loving fun, it plays pretty much like Mario Rabbids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tales of Arise