Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drk souls 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Catching up on some GSL SC2 vods while drinking beer. Probably going to play sc2 and heroes of the storm later.

nandato??

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

darks ouls 3 nd then going to a barcade near my place for a birthdy party. probably play a shitload of smash tv

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nt mine but thx lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

played dark souls 3 nd cooked up some pork belly. gong to a board game day today but ill keep doing dark souls when ig et home

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

baord games with friends nd some fire emblem, thn made fun of my roommate for suckng at bloodborne

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

either dishonored or stellaris probably, mybe wild arms 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Wild Arms 3 is coming to PS4 on Tuesday. I might play some Dishonored too actually

lol sht, guess ill wait for tuesday then, didnt feel like hooking up my ps2 nyway. also god drat dishonored's good, never played it nd the level and power design's very loving good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I've never played a Wild Arms game but I might get WA3 on Tuesday

my buddy says its his favorite one, pumped to play it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

liquid courage posted:

which ps2 smt title should i try out next? devil summoner or digital devil saga 1 & 2?

dds

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dishonored's really fuckin good. just did the brothel level and i love how many diffrent ways there were to gget to everything. i kind of wish i hadnt maxed blink and agility first because i feel like it makes gettng around way too easy but movement and stealth feel really good nd its refreshing how many ways there are to do poo poo in a level

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

probbly wild arms in a bit

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

frank.club posted:

i'm friggin mad at myself for not getting this on gba a decade ago. its awesome

its my third favorite one after 6 and 9

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol at evrything. happy birthday tho larry

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I am gonna be getting the D (1995, Saturn) tonight.

ths looks fuckin insane, i'm gonna pick it up next paycheck

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stardew or armored core, maybe catherine

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ended up playng dishonored, i'm jjust about to go assassinate the lord regent. wasnt a fan of the mission whre you get sokolov but the party was extremely cool, theres so many entry points nd ways to figure out the target

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Going to see LCD soundsystem

fuckin sick, they're playng lollapalooza out here nd i'm thinking about picking up a one dy to see them

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I hear everybody that you know is more relevant than everybody that I know. But have you seen my Amiibos? Mario, Luigi, Samus, Link, Rosalina, Yoshi, Pink Yarn Yoshi, Isabelle, Ness, Lucas, Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Ryu, R.O.B., Palutena, Charizard...

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

iw as going to go climbing with sme friends tonight but that fell through so probably the ffx remaster or armored core FA

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

spnt the morning playing witcher 3, probably going to do the same when i finish up some work

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

finnally beat the hexcells and played some renowned explorer, renowned explorer sucks btw. probably going to go home nd play some ffx or fire emblem

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stardew valley or witcher 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ghost trick's fuckng great

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

I can't wait for Monster Hunter Generations. Me and my two friends that I've hunted with since MHFU are gonna play the heck out of it when it releases.

whn 4u hit me nd my two best buds camped out on their floor and played it nonstop for four days straight, it was badass. doing the same awhn this one comes out

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

one of thm broke up with his gf so he could fly out to chicago nd play the game with us over valentines day weekend

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stardew nd ftl earlier, makng filipino adobo nd playing witcher 3 now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

paper jm or box boy. might start ys or one of the drods though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

im starting to think that journey to rooted hold is one of the best games ever lol

im still like halfway throgh drod 1 but man im pumped, it looks super cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

The IZ secret discord

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

zero tim dilemma

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

baord games with friends, pobably sonic generations when i get home. i'm enjoying it a ton btw ee, thanks again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

Gotta decide what new game to start tonight, I'm thinkin Trails in the Sky. Might also play overwatch and squarelogic at some point.

trails is fuckn good. i mght play ys instead of sonic now tht i think about it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I have trails 1/2 and cold steel and I'll probably buy cold steel 2 and I still haven't finished trails 1 lol

lmao yeh i burned out like halfway through th last time i played it but its really good. hows ccold steel, i was thinkng about picking it up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol badass

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fridy: mh gen
saturdy: mh gen
sunday: mh gen

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

monstr hunter nd maybe some pokemon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

playng some tricky towers after i finish watchng jojo aand then going to see my friends dad in a reggae band. probably monster hunter after that