Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
been playing isaac rebirth .. im going for the platinum trophy. im actually nearly done with it after like 10 hrs played but obv finding all the items is going to take some time and i need to do the lost stuff. mega satan + all challenges completed though as well as the taking no dmg achievements and ive basiaclly unlocked all of the items otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
oh , i posted on thursday. well , nevermind,m since im doing the same thing tonite.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i realise its sunday , or rather , 1 am on monday for me, but im replaying nocturne ATM. just finished hard mode neutral smt iv for the 2nd time ... smt iv might be my favourite game ever after replaying it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might even try and fight the fiends in it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i doubt it, but has ne1 on this forum actually tried to do that before. are they good fights?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Unguided posted:

It's a Fantasy Life Christmas.

i love fantasy life. the sequel is a mobile game but if it has yoshitaka amano etc. working on it ill probably play it anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ff9 :-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

Final Fantasy IX on the Playstation Vita

im gonna get another vita. i sold my last one and regret it cos playing ps1 games on a phone just isnt the same.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

Keeping on with my Final Fantasy IX playthrough. Just started disc 2, I love it

enjoy .. u should fight ozma. legendary boss

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
are there any good knockoff ps3 controllers ? with triggers instead of l2 and r2 buttons i mean. id rather not buy an official one cos they break, id rather pay less for something that will break instead.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i been playing animal crossing happy home designer cos it came with my new 3ds. fun. i wonder why the reviews for it are so low

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Home designer isn't a regular AC, it's a game of just designing homes. It seemed like a neat idea

i played new leaf, but actually i like this game more. the only part i like less than new leaf is that there isnt the feeling of finding rare stuff you wanted in shops. but i suppose you unlock new furniture whenever you design for a new animal, although you dont really know what youre gonna get.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

tasty videogames

how come the trees and rocks and stuff are like super professional but the sprites and text look like a kid drew them ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Not quite, but similar leaves.

its true they're similar. maybe from the 600AD landscape. well i suppose it doesnt matter, its probably an rpg maker game or something.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

a lot of various quality level of content in this game, sometimes you see weird perspective stuff and such. it was made by one guy so I am forgiving

cant hate on that. not that im in the business of hating on anything

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Benny D posted:

Is resident evil revelations 2 any good? It's on sale and I need a game

additionally, what about the first one. for the 3ds. and snake eater for the 3ds (i have a new3ds and ia lready know about the controls).

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

frank.club posted:

I played the PC port and it was a lot of fun.

ty, i got cave story instead though.

SM64Guy posted:

snake eater runs like garbage and trivializes bossfights by letting you aim in third person while moving, which is pretty buggy and weird itself because snake will just shoot sporadically while moving sometimes

maybe i will get it anyway, i assume you dont actually have to use that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

maybe i will get it anyway, i assume you dont actually have to use that

oh, also, doesnt the new3ds run games better cos it has better hardware? so would snake eater not run better on one of those ? or does it not work like that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

you dont have to but then dont play it in 3d because when you aim in first person it always goes to 2d and its disorienting

FML. i only wanted it cos it was 3d to begin with

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

If you homebrew it up you can use this thing to make the 3DS games run at New 3DS clock speed or something, and apparently it really improves the performance. Apparently MGS 3 is like twice as fast with it on !!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cpu-clock-configure-plugin-for-ntr-cfw-new3ds-only.398462/

kewl. not for me though

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
tearaway unfolded. so good. first western game ive played since like, the ps1. that isnt a racing game or binding of isaac anyway.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

drat, that's impressivbe

its just the way its worked out. im not like ideologically opposed to them or anything. i should also mention that i only really started getting into gaming again like 2 years ago

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I really like the vita version of tearaway. I wonder what they changed to make it work on a console because every level had a ton of touch puzzles. I bet they could use the pad for a lot of it

it does, and it works well. supposedly they added a lot of new areas too and its like a completely new game, i cant tell cos i never played the vita version

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fungah! posted:

lol if ucked that up bad

lmao. i havent started it yet though but i played the demo.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
is little big planet as good as tearaway ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm going to shoot everyone in the head for buying and plyaing both brave default games

wots wrong with them. well i suppoes the dungeons r pretty weak. and the story

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went outside to fight him and I tried to kick him in the head but I slipped over then he laughed at me and ran away.

You should have siucked his dick

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I still gotta play Lightning Returns to round off my FFXIII triple plat

its not really a hard plat. its a fun one though, theres not a whole lot of grinding involved.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

I'm going to start playing Digital Devil Saga once i'm done eating, i think.

enjoy. dds1 is one of my favourite rpgs

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
kid icarus uprising ... i realise its saturday but i just got back from playing 3ds games in another country for a week in order to play them in this one again

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dirt rally + super mario bros 3

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
smb3 + kid icarus uprising

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im up to nearly 1000 hours in bloodborne

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

have you done sl4 dlc yet

no but i did go back to it, im stuck on ludwig for now but i can reach his 2nd phase easy enough. even tho i know all his 2nd phase moves i still get caught by the aoe where he raises his sword and his horizontal slashes. ill post a vid the second i beat him

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Im taking my ps4 to a beautiful italian girls house to play bloodborne co op along side her tonight. in 2-3 years ill probably marry her

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Does she have side by side tvs are or they stacked.

i dunno about stacked tvs. is that a thing that people do with tvs?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Whatever, kid. Not like any of us REAL GAMERS care. REAL GAMERS are alone and miserable but enjoy your casual gaming session, kid.

Not like I give a gently caress so whatever.

Go have fun, kid.

Thank u

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
that does look good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm going to go have sex later.

what with ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011