Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFvd9tLEkWQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
sega saturn in the mail going to mod it w/ the action replay and play any game i want and its going to own

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Unguided posted:

Played some Bravely Default for the first time in years. Still stuck on the fire temple boss.

use your hammer when he brings his head out from the lava Hole and then stab the poo poo out of him and be careful of falling rocks

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
im glad super mario odyssey the game im playing on friday has a direct reference to ff9 with the jump rope challenge

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
the 3ds dq8 also has some censored content if thats something you care about

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

corn in the bible posted:

How's DQ11? It looks great but I thought maybe someone would have played it since I know some of you guys play import stuff.

i cant wait for it to come to the switch so it can be the second dragon quest game ive beaten after 3
edit: for now im going to play metroid prime

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

FactsAreUseless posted:

Enough rope to hang yourself.

but not enough to tie you to the radiator fatsareuseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

ArfJason posted:

starbarry clock and yobgoblin proving to me synthy was right about closing the thread every monday

yea but the admin posting a blatant "cill youreself" post is high quality imp zone lmfao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)