Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Tonight I will be playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Unguided posted:

Played some Bravely Default for the first time in years. Still stuck on the fire temple boss.

I bought this on sale ages ago and I still haven't started because I had to first play other RPGs. Now I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX, SMT IV and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and I can't bring myself to start Bravely Default just yet (because before that I should get into Dragon Quest 8 properly and maybe Fire Emblem: Awakening). So many games. So little time.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

btw I think this problem is kind of win because having so many good games to play is a sign we live in the Golden Age of Gaming and I am thankful for it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

holy poo poo Enter the Gungeon is actually really loving good. thanks Imp Zone you never let me down

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Dark Souls III and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse.

sick combo

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dark Souls III and building a lighthouse on a Minecraft server

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

That reminds me of when I was playing UO and a guy ran up to me only wearing a jester hat and he placed a pair of dice on the ground and said "roll it". I rolled a 12 and he gave me 100k gold then ran away.

nicest person you'll ever meet

fozzy fosbourne posted:

That reminds me of when I was playing UO and a guy ran up to me wearing a skull helmet and he said Cor Por and murked me and took my clothes

twisted loving psychopath

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

tonight I play Dark Souls III with my new 4gb Geforce 960 and 120gb SSD

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i hardly played any videogames this weekend. fml

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao at everything

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

gonna try Vermintide tonight, got it on the sale

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

playing some wolrd of warcraft to celebrate the release of epic gaming movie Warcraft in cinemas now

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

today it will be Dragon Quest VI and late tonight I might give Overwatch a try for the first time

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

crying a little, thinking about that I've only played half of mgs 1 on GC. the copy has now been "lost" for years (friend probably stole it when he borrowed it)

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

hell yes, weekend gaming... some FF9 on the vita. just bought LIghtning returns on the squeenix sale so now i own all the ff13 games. time to ah *looks at hard drive space* start downloading... *sweats* I guess I have to uninstall... something...

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

im going to buy a new drive just for final fantasy

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dragon Quest VI tnight babyyy

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

epic night of saturday night gaming upcoming. here's the outline of my plan... what you think, imps?

gonna warm up this crazy mf with a session of Super Mario Bros on the original NES... accept no substitutes. gonna mellow out with a session of Dragon Quest VI and some YouTube surfin' before firin' up Dragon Quest Heroes. then gonna touch fuzzy get dizzy and play some goddamn Overwatch until I pass out from pure gaming bliss

Iwata... ill see you in heaven you crazy sonofabitch

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dragon Quest VI. Monster Hunter Generations. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

the 3DS is godtier gaming

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

holy poo poo Monster Hunter Generations is good and fun. great improvement from 4, which was still excellent

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

today it's going to be Dragon Quest Builders on the PS4 and as the day draws to an end, Resident Evil

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Bravely default and FFXV demo. Relaxing with some JRPGs and coffee

same here, DQ7 and coffee tonight. nothing like Extremely COmfy Videogames after a tough week

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Battlefield 1 tonight and late nite Titanfall 2. FFXV and Pokémoon in the mail... hell yes....

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I've got FFXV and Pokémoon, a full bag of Cheetos, two six-packs of holiday brew, it's the weekend... and I've just brewed a fresh pot of coffee.

Hit it.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

thank you Nintendo for releasing Pokémon Moon, which I played this weekend. it made my weekend a lot better and was very nice to catch pokémon and have andventures.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's time for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I just started Ori and the Blind Forest after getting it on the holiday sale on Steam and goddamn... this game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just had sunday morning coffee while playing Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition. now for some Shiren The Wanderer

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

there are so many good games i wanna play this weekend. bloodborne, dragon quest VII, dark souls 3 ice level dlc, stardew, FFXV, pokémoon, ori and the blind forest, stalker: shadow of chernobyl... drat

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Nice. No sprinklers though? You water that poo poo by hand?

filthy industrialist pig

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

yakuza 0 tonight. goddamn this game is cool.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

This Saturday has been spent playing mahjong in Yakuza 0 and beating up punks, slaying yokai in Nioh and fightin' slimes that are up to no goo'd in Dragon Quest VIII. I feel so Thankful & Blessed

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

so many good games this weekend. ori and the blind forest, stardew valley, dragon quests 7+8, nioh, yakuza 0... i love having this problem

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

sunday morning Stardew Valley with coffee and a cinnamon roll

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

morning coffee, cinnamon roll and Stardew Valley

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

NEET gaming ftw

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

saturday morning gaming with Zelda: Breath of the Wild, coffee and a cinnamon pastry. bliss

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

[after waiting 8 years for persona 5 to come out, and with an entire weekend ahead of me] Ill just dip into EUIV for an hour [loses my entire weekend]

im glad its out and excited but im in no rush. i should finish persona 4 golden first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

shiren is friggin' awesome on the vita. In Training, you know you can switch the R1/R2 buttons so that R2 is R? it made Silent Hill playable for me (although theres no fix for me being too much of a wimp)