Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Are you fuckin kidding me! My mom g- I mean my wife glitched! She's glitched! This is such fuckin bullshit, dood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Coffee and Yakuza 4. probably some Romancing SaGa 2 on switch later.

Powerful

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this weekend i need some chill gaming. i'm thinking Dragon Quest XI.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

my favourite f u in an persona/smt is in 4 when you are facing one of the optional bosses and he keeps casting the fireproof spell on himself so then when it finally wears off and you unload your strongest fire attacks on him and he loving absorbs fire

Lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i was going to play Dragon Quest XI this weekend, but now i'm not sure

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i don't know what i'm gonna play. but i need to game. dqxi most likely.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

back on my farming bullshit in harvest moon

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

ah poo poo, here we hoe again

lol

The Mineral Town remake. I played the GBA version to death, then the ps1 version, the latter being the absolute best in my eyes as it has the N64 artstyle and is a better game than Harvest Moon 64. I got the Switch remake on sale a while back, even though I was put off by the art direction I knew one day I'd be back on my bullshit. So far it's fine, but I'd still prefer the GBA and ps1 versions to it.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

all the gba games are cool. it would be amazing to see the DS ones ported. i'm still on my bullshit in harvest moon, but tempted to get the collection.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

might fire up LeafGreen or SoulSilver

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

once again i find myself back on my bullshit in Stardew Valley and ignoring every other game. there's a ton of new stuff i had no idea about and it's great to be surprised by a game i've put so many hours in.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

on that grind in diablo 2 on switch

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Morrowind is lit and one of the comfiest games of all time.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mbt posted:

i'm one of the lead developers on the longest running mod project ever, and we just released our latest expansion for morrowind
Tamriel Rebuilt: Dominions of Dust and Embers of Empire, 500+ quests total

https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/downloads/main-release
or
https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42145

Three blessings, sera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

being scared shitless of metroids in Metroid Prime