Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

C-Euro posted:

MH4U as I need to numb the pain of my existence, my boss's last day was today and we have a bunch of yearly reports to send out this time of year so i get to do them all myself starting Monday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey cool goons who I've seen in the MH imp thread, I'll probably post a room around 7-8 EST if you want in (and if no one beats me to it)

I'm in. I'll set a reminder to jump on around then. Post the room in the MH thread when it's ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I woke up this morning, had a cup of coffee, and put on King of the Ring 1999 as background noise while I play 3DS.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

how is vodka with moxie

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

C-Euro posted:

really want to play something on my new laptop but the SSD won't be here until next week so I don't want to go all-out installing stuff. Might just pull a couple things from my GOG library to scratch my :pcgaming: itch. What's that program that lets you use a PS3 controller on a PC?

barring that, playing something random from my 3DS lib. hopefully not just being sucked in MH4U for the umpteenth time

Motionjoy?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm going over to my friend's place and we are going to drink and play dot.HACK. We will not be having sex with each other.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

mycophobia posted:

I've been wanting to play these because I really enjoyed SIGN and want to see the continuation of the story, I just haven't gotten around to it in the 10+ years since it aired lol

I recommend them. They're frustrating in the early going because every other hit is a miss due to accuracy, but the story is interesting and the gameplay is too

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Rocket League is really fun.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i watched basketball (my favorite sport) and now im playing 3ds and watching no mercy 2008. kane just waffled rey mysterio with a steel chair!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Eifert Posting posted:

What were y'alls favorite rock band songs? I liked Cool For Cats, The Talking Heads song (I forget the title), Baba O'Riley, Moonage Daydream and Train Kept a Rolling.

In college a lot of my friends were in the school's a capella group so they would always crush the vocals. Good times. I sing like a dying goat.

Teen Age Riot

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

That's what you get and you oughta know because I could do vocals and drums at the same time

I used to play the Queens of the Stone Age songs blindfolded because I love grooving and knowing the music by heart. 3's & 7's and Little Sister were fun and No One Knows was difficult.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Painkiller

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i have a pinched nerve in my back so im laid up in bed playing my 3DS

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Imagine a warriors remake.

brawlers need to make a return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Iq-UBWKcU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Should I start EDF or purchase VLR on my 3DS and play it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

VLR is probably the more unique experience, but hell, why not both.

Fire Emblem: Fates: Conquest again. I may finish it tonight.

I believe I'll play some EDF, then later tonight when all the basketball comes on, play VLR with hoops in the background. Sounds like a pretty decent Saturday evening to me.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Hyrule Warriors Legends, Miitomo questions, and NXT Takeover: Dallas.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I saw Unknown Hinson tonight. Now I'm going to play Hyrule Warriors Legends some more.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Hyrule Warriors Legends, maybe VLR.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I love my 3DS.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
VLR is good!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

codenameFANGIO posted:

I played 3D Fantasy Zone until my battery blinked red but I could not beat it.

drat.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I played Dark Souls 3, but needed a break so now I'm watching the WWE Network and having a snack.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Illithyl, man. This game has really had it up to here with me!

e. Wrong thread, but Dark Souls 3

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI posted:

after i got dropped from playing with who i thought was knuc a goon appeared on my yacht and asked if i wanted to make money, and invited me to an impromptu race that gave me 16 million dollars lol

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

I bought my favorite game, Chrono Trigger so I'm going to play that tonight.

What system?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

lesbian baphomet posted:

There's a lot more guns and military poo poo in this than i was expecting, so far.

It's great. Everyone talks about Persona and Nocturne (with good reason), but DDS is rarely mentioned despite being a top notch SMT outing.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I went to a bonfire with my friends, then I played some Overwatch beta and now I'm watching WCW Monday Nitro.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
FFXIII, and perhaps some Blops with imps and Sir Isis

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

Get on BLOPS you loving piece of poo poo

Accept my steam friend request

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

liquid courage posted:

which ps2 smt title should i try out next? devil summoner or digital devil saga 1 & 2?

DDS.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I forgot to charge my 3ds

Noooo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Just got to Pulse in FFXIII. I think this is where I stopped last time.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I played Starcraft 2 for the first time these past couple days. Just doing story mode right now. The last Terran mission is a huge loving rear end in a top hat if you aren't good at macro playing.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Larry Parrish posted:

I beat it with like one siege tank, one bunker, and a few scattered units left because I suck

I get to 70% and get overrun because my brain is too slow

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

If I get home early enough I'll probably play some Dishonored

Didn't that remaster just come out for PS4

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

beepstreet posted:

I bought some Nikes, went to the local barcade, played LOTR pinball and got smoked by my bud as usual, played through the Xmen arcade game, then went home and got sick till 4am.

Post your Nikes, but only if they're basketball Nikes.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I put a AGDQ stream on my tv and I'm about to begin the computer gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I went to an extremely wack party last night that me and my friends ditched for a barcade, where we beat Metal Slug and I drank my insides raisin dry