Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I want to play SC2: lotv beta with goons, but will probably play Heroes of the storm with goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Beat MGSV last night. Going to S rank a mission or two and listen to tapes today.

For later... trying to decide between hopping back on Starcraft 2 multiplayer or watching literally 7+ hours of "Metal Gear 4 Cut Scene Movie"

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
It's good to hear the B.E. expansion is good, I was interested in the vanilla game but heard luke warm reviews.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
idk OP this is like the first time since its release that I don't want to play MGSV

I guess starcraft 2?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

coldplay chiptunes posted:

I really wanna play Gitaroo Man but I gave my PS2 to a 40something milf I met on POF for her 13 year old son.

That was nice of you!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Played a bunch of Heroes of the Storm. Now it's time for this gamer to hit the bars and enjoy a well-earned beverage.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Trying to beat extreme metallic archea. It's tough.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Action Tortoise posted:

Use the hangars as cover from the explosive rocks

Yeah that's what I did with the regular fight. Tough fight... made worse by the fact that I am embarrassingly bad at aiming with a controller.

I usually Sprint away from them, lay a bunch of C4 and try and install gib a Skull when it walks over it.

My grenade launcher and rocket launcher do a shockingly little amount of damage.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Our house has Halo 5, Fallout 4, an Imper gifted me Crusader Kings, and a bunch of other games. Tried them all out, and I'm going to go back and play Metal Gear Solid 5. It's so loving good.

Got to grind it out quickly though, I have to do non-gaming stuff tonight. R.I.P.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Just got back home. Was thinking of some FO4 but I just found out that new Mr. Show is on Netflix!!!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
This is not as funny as I had hoped.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Larry Parrish posted:

I played a little fallout 4 tonight and the novelty has worn off. Glad that Old Seattle will be really good in about a year though.

Where is this "Old Seattle" meme coming from?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Trying to finish up this evaluation, but might take a while yet. Hopefully more Fallout!!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

In Training posted:

Lol. If you wait long enough not doing anything in Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze, Donkey Kong takes out a 3DS and starts gaming.

This game is really good. My only complaints are that 100%-ing requires insane things and some of the boss fights take too long.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I got Legacy of the Void. Going to play that.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Larry Parrish posted:

Let me know if the campaign is any good.

Story is pretty bad. Better than Heart of the Swarm by a country mile, but that's still not saying much. The gameplay is really tight and the level gimmicks are interesting and fun.

I play a lot of multiplayer so it's an automatic purchase but even for a person who solely plays single player campaign I'd recommend it.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Legacy of the Void Update:

The new multiplayer modes are innovative and really fun.

The campaign was too much for me on Brutal, so I switched but now it's too easy for me on Hard.

10/10 would recommend.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

More XCOM... my team is growing insanely powerful, but only after losing three of my best to a terror mission that put me up against five chrysalids and a cyberdisk on the smallest map I've ever seen with hardly any cover.

Antwon rules

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I had a vote put down my inclusionary zoning proviso so I'm going to drink until I don't feel feelings, and play Sim City.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Catching up on some GSL SC2 vods while drinking beer. Probably going to play sc2 and heroes of the storm later.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love SC2 and Artosis, they are good and cool :)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I have to do house errands and study some, but getting some HotS in where I Can

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I’m watching semifinals of gsl season 1, the best Starcraft on the planet. The best player on earth is fighting as we speak.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Zelda Links Awakening.

It’s super charming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I bought the damned goose game for flying but I played it a little and beat it because it’s extremely short.

How short? We talking an hour? 3?