Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've had a few beers so nothing too taxing. Maybe more Paper Jam because it's so good. Maybe a nice Imp will buy me EDF 4.1 on Steam and I can kill some bugs... but I can dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

play Shadow of Mordor for a few hours and then stop. The nemesis stuff is fun but quikcly tails off when you become a murder god and the rest is criminally boring

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I asked Lowtax to tell his twitter followers to buy me EDF 4.1 on Steam, but he clowned on me instead so I played Paper Jam. I beat the two Pokeys and the weird Kamek papercraft battle, I thought I was going to like the papercraft battles after the first one but I don't think they#'re very good

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing GTAV. It's a good game but it's also really annoying and fail in so many ways... I just stole chemical weapons from the CIA because some rear end in a top hat asked me to and I didn't get paid and everyone was berating me the entire time and I don't know why any of it happened and it was all vaguely unpleasant.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

hope you had a cool trip man

ive been forced 2 work 12 hours on all my days off and its made gaming hard. probably gonna sneak in some overwatch today
that sucks dude. Getting overtime at least?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I really enjoyed Alien Isolation but it definitely outstayed its welcome. It's like 15 hours long and I don't think any horror can last that long lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im getting near the end of Paper Jam. It's a great game but man it's unambitious. I'm climbing the snow mountain for I think the third time now, and the Lakitu center just dumped a shitload of the stupid paper Toad quests on me for no real reason.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

every time you get the hang of it you change day and basically have to learn everything from scratch again. It's a busy game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

First run of Zero Mission . Just reached Ridley. This game owns

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

that's insane.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

man TWEWY was the best kind of anime ridiculousness.

I'm gonna play some Divinity : Original Sin: Enhanced Edition and maybe play something with bae.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Have fun with TW3, it sucked up all my gaming time for like a month and a half.

I'll probably play CK2 now that you can un-Groogy it and maybe also M&B: Warband since I've been itching to play that for a while.

what

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

rediscover posted:

Technically not teh weekend anymore but drat dudes Witcher 3 is extremely super good. I can tell I'm going to be playing it for like 200 hours because I'm like 10 hours deep and only completed 2 story quests + I'm level 3
it's grand. The expansions are amazing too.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Divinity Original Sin and EDF

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wario Land 2 was one of my favourite games as a kid. I could never find the secret exit in Escape From The Factory or whatever, the level with all the crates, so I never got the real final level and my shame made me the sad large man I am today.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

SMT Apocalypse has had a few of those and it's the one bad thing I have to say about it. And at least one boss battle which was built up for ages and ended up basically being an extended cutscene/story beat which is not really what I expect from SMT. Oh well!!!

I'm refreshing my palette with another run through Revengeance. Always a good time :D Finding it way tougher than I remember to get S-ranks.... must be getting rusty.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

I'm at the chapter of Viewtiful Joe where it's all boss fights and it is kicking my rear end. Davison II is destroying me.
I love Viewtiful Joe. Never actually played the second one. Should I?

I just finished my 2,970th run of Revengeance. I love Platinum

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

lol idk I have vj2 and the DS one ready to go but I can't finish the first :negative:

Yeah I played the DS one... don't

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm gonna finish SMT Apocalypse. Gonna take down Mother Harlot and head into the final dungeon. For some reason I have the Cleopatea fight DLC buy she keeps owning me lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Grabbed a 4 pack of Innis and Gunn, might play some overwatch or rocket league.

Innis and Gunn is great. I was at the West brewery tonight and it is good too.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i hope i get murdered in the street like a dog

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I still can't beat the rear end hole bird guy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

if youre talking about the bird in gungeon, yeah he's the toughest floor 1 boss cause hes so aggressive. just play keep away and use any cover the game gives you, he's wide open when he's doing the mortar attack

Nah, Lil hunter in nuclear throne

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I keep trying to beat the DLC bosses in SMT4A and crying

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fantasy Life and FF14.

Fantasy Life is great. I stopped just before the last Origin Island quest and it's annoying because I never do that. It was great content but I guess it felt like it was over emphasising the grindier aspects

I started playing FE Fates and it's anime as gently caress lol. I heard it was but I still wasn't prepared for the opening scene being my sexy boob sister and shy underage sister waking me up to talk about how much they love to spend 1 on 1 time with me, followed by two French maids bustling in and offering to suck and gently caress.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing Birthright and it's already insanely easier than the first 5 chapters lol. Maybe I should have gone straight to Conquest

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Kins posted:

loving around in doom snapmap making bad unfun things that are kind of amusing while i'm making them
I too make my posts in doom snapmap

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

At the barcade

Please wear a shirt while gaming.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I found £20 on the street and might spend it on £20 Titanfall 2.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Downloading some Titanfall 2 free trial and playing Pokemon. Might tackle th new Hitman elusive target.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

discount cathouse posted:

i havent gamed in 3 weeks but when i start again ill play modded stalker: SoC and Phoenix wright 3

Please don't post unless you're a consistent gamer, it's upsetting

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Playin through Gunstar Heroes 3d again

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

gonna play a very Hitman christmas and maybe some Mario.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

I played most of mass effect 2 over a single night with a bad flu, pausing every hour or so to poo poo or vomit

Thats a normal reaction to playing mass effect

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing Get Ready For Work Tomorrow Because It's Thursday

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Same. I even love Goldmember very deeply, despite it's flaws and how much people hate it.
Goldmember has some of the funniest scenes ever put to film

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

every time anyone in real life or in fiction talks about having a mole in their organisation i start thinking about the mole scene

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I feel in the mood to be Spooped. Might play the re7 pc demo. Any suggestions?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Good Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

It's the last Friday of 2016. Probably some Picross 3D Round 2 and chill. I kinda OD'd on Hitman but I may try to finish the Hokkaido escalation at some point (I'm on level 5) and kinda wanna do some Suit Only runs of older maps in the Santa Suit for the hell of it.

You have an elusive target to do my man