Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Taking a break from Infinite Wealth to finally try Roadwarden. Chad Warden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Punished Chuck posted:

Etrian Odyssey 2 HD all day so far. More Next Fest demos and Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth later today, I just caught up with Chitose when I played last night and decided to call it a night when I got the intermission in cutscenes to let me save lol. Excited to see how it goes, hopefully not too far from unlocking jobs.

The temptation to start my planned second character in Wrath of the Righteous is getting crushing too, I’ll either cave to that or start up Pillars of Eternity to see if getting into another CRPG will keep me from just doing several 90-hour WOTR runs all year.

Pillars of Eternity 1 will make you desperately want to go back to WotR lol. PoE2 is pretty good though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ran a good dungeon for my pen and paper group this afternoon and now unwinding with some Severed Steel and Chodewarden. Not sure how I feel about the latter yet, it's interesting but very wordy to the point where I kind of feel like I'm reading someone's grim fantasy novella rather than playing a game. Severed Steel remains ftw but I can only play a few levels at a time before my brain overheats

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Infinite Wealth chapter 8 but it's making me emotional so going to have to take tactical breaks to do the special world in Mario Wonder.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Eye surgery in the morning so not really wanting to get invested in anything since I don't really know how much shape I'll be in for gaming over the next week or two. Futzing around in Severed Steel

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Eye surgery in the morning so not really wanting to get invested in anything since I don't really know how much shape I'll be in for gaming over the next week or two. Futzing around in Severed Steel

I lived notches. Very tired and woozy but not too nauseated and don't seem to need many painkillers. No gaming yodah though.lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Reached Chapter 12 in Infinite Wealth and taking a tactical emotional break to get through the bonus levels of Mario Wonder. Didn't realise the true final level required you to collect all the flowers coins (thought it was just flagpoles and wonder seeds) so I will not be doing that. Will settle on the "normal" final special world stage.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

welcome posted:

What happens in June.

My birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

A must, good sir. There’s nothing sadder than seeing a pawn has stopped leveling.

I sent one of my friend's pawns back with a wakestone because I was feeling generous and they were really low level and I don't think they've played since. I want them to give it back