Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Givin posted:

I'm playing Metroid Prime Trilogy on my PC with a keyboard and mouse thanks to forums posters Byolante and Eye of Widesauron. I almost want to cry because I thought I'd never be able to play these games without being chained down by the Wiimote.

the the motion controlds are good for this games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Axiom Verge sucks

ya i enjoyed it at first bc good metroidvanias are hard to come by these days and i wanted to believe but the more i played it the more i realized the game is really bad and misses the mark by a lot. the movement upgrades are awful abnd dont even get me started aobut the bosses..

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Jerkops posted:

It is now Tuesday but my Steam library tells me that I played Invisible Inc on Friday night which I have no reason to disbelieve and I assume I enjoyed it due to the lack of negative emotions associated with this thought

On second thought I remember being disappointed that the random level generation nutsacked me again but isn't facing with vim and vigor a situation you have no chance of winning a thrilling experience?

don't post here

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Friendly Tumour posted:

Every day is friday when you're unemployed. Just started on Dark Souks an it's really good! Cant wait for the sequel

oh word?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

qnqnx posted:

Technically it's friday, at night, and I'm playing Terraria

terrarria owns. i havent played since it came out and 1.3 is really cool. i got to hardmode though and im completely stuck on the first hardmode boss... its impossible

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

apropos to nothing posted:

I want to get a new game and play it

i support your decision. choose wisely

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Jerkops posted:

Played dwarf fortress last night, the gently caress is wrong with me

it was fun though

I don't know, you tell me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Dwarf fortress is very good.

ya i used to know how to play it, and have a lot of fun. now when i open it up my muscle memory lets me dig holes but thats it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Play one of the latter three instead of any of the gay crap before them.

rocket league is insanely good though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

what's the one that's sprites on a 3d background in the big tower. ys origins? that's the one i played and i loved it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TFW you revisit ikebukuro station :smith:

i really liked ikebukuro station. and the mantra hq with the elevator that goves up 500 floors and fighting dante and being in prison and fighting that gauntlet of 3 boses... a powerful place

Mr. Sophistication fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Aug 15, 2015

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

prolly one of my fav areas besides that prison that has the portals to the alternate version of the prison like silent hill. epic poo poo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

i might take the plunge and buy lisa, finally. either that or one of the etrian odyssey games like i have wanted to.

you can get both

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

He'll yeah. SMW is my favorite 2D Mario game.

it's the best one

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

wait nvm yoshi's island is my favorite one.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

yoshi's island is a nearly perfect game imo. it's just a pleasure to play from start to finish. mario 3 is excellent though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I think Yoshi's Island is a Yoshi game and not a Mario game. hosed up I know.

You right, Super Mario World 2 isn't a Mario game. You true.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im playing smtiv

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Probablyt a mix between SOMA, CS:GO, and MGSV... we'll see though, the night is still young

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

it looks like poo poo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

I have a gig tonight so I shan't be playing games. I'll probably play some MGSV tomorrow though.

do you play music?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

what kind? i make music also

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i havent decided yet. maybe more samurai warriors 4-2. maybe a lil counter strike. probably some isaac too

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

TFW no ps4 and you cant play dragon quest heroes or metal gear online even though you really want to.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

STRIDER:
RIZWG-477FD-49Q8E

DmC:
3MWXP-QBZQC-3Y3P5

RE4:
Q0HNF-2BG3A-E8YL9

Took RE4. God bless you.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Someone please take the other ones because I am tempted to snag all of them but that would be uncool.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

SM64Guy posted:

drat i hadnt played dmc but someone got it. not that i care.

Remain strong.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm playing Resident Evil 4 tonight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

This game is so good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Taking an own like a boss.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im prolly gonna be playing isaac all drat day.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

apropos to nothing posted:

I've never played a Disgaea game before but I heard the new one has a demo out on ps4 so I might give it a try

if you enjoy grinding to make your numbers go up Disgaea is basically as good as it gets

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

The nice thing about Disgaea is that you don't really have to grind to get through the story, but if you like obsessing over stats and mechanics in RPGs you can do the bonus content.

*nods*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

Can someone tell me about Downwell

basically it's bad rear end as hell

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Isaac prolly

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

playing super metroid with my little brother and teaching him how to mockball

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I don't know what I'm going to play yet... Valkria Chronicles or Isaac. Or some Downwell maybe... Theres to many options

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm going to go to drag cabaret instead of gaming tonight, then I'm going to have sex.

I'm happy for you man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

[Surveying woman's rear end as well as her stubbly square jaw and nut sack] KNUC: Daddy horny lol.

lmao