Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I ended up not gaming at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm going to die to the Moonlight Butterfly in Dark Souls more.

Lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

SM64Guy posted:

there's an easy way to do it.

There is, and it's called attacking it with your Weapon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

SM64Guy posted:

wait youre a games mod lol. i thought it was just imp zone

What you couldn't tell from his posting lol. That he was a Games mod I mean

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

If I can get pcsx2 to work properly I am going to play Dragon Quest VIII tonight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

My PS2 doesn't work anymore.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I googled to see if it runs good on emulator or if it was like Nocturne where it doesn't really work and I found a bunch of forum threads of people comparing resolutions and complaining about how it runs bad when you try to play it at 4000x2000 with HD texture mods and it made me nauseous

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

This game is delightful.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I died in the very first dungeon of DQVIII. Am I doing something wrong or am I supposed to be getting murked by the bats and slimes.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't know if I just did a ton of damage or the Capra Demon doesn't have much health but I beat him by just swinging my sword a lot.

perhaps... both ?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the black knight weapons are op

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

well... alright. but for the beginning they are strong

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Resident Evil.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

what the hell.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Y'all... it's not Friday.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

xenoblade chronicles.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

xenoblade chronicles is the first jrpg to hold my attention for more than a few hours that ive played in a long rear end time. it's refreshing. reminds me of when i was young and would do 8 hour sessions of tales of symphonia after school every day til i beat it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

splatoon!!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I started up SMT4 and lemme tell you: It seems good as hell.

it's good as hell

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Comfy RPG bedgaming...does it get any better than this?

ya.. comfy rpg bedgaming and a big rear end beer lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I played 15 minutes of MGSV and thats probably it for tonight. Bye

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Switching people into battle whenever you want sounds cool but because they don't share XP it just means you are swapping people constantly just to give them XP in case you need them later. Wish it was shared so you were only switching in party members situationally or something, would have been more interesting.

having party members not get exp if they're not in your battle party is the most gently caress tarded poo poo ever.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Heavily modded minecraft.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm still completely overwhelmed by all the shiz you can do.. I built a machine that turns ores into 2 bars each with pipes etc but I hacve to manually put the ores in cause when I tried to have them piped into it they spilled all over teh drat ground. And that's all I have after 8+ hours

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I mean I also have a house and stuff.. but Mod Wise I mean.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I suggest trying to learn some of the basics of the mods with Crash Landing, Sky Factory 2, or Agrarian Skies which are variations on the Skyblock theme more or less. There's also Journey to the Core. AS, JTTC, and Crash Landing have little quest books that help guide you along a little. Bacon_Donut refuses to use the book thing for a reason he's never fully explained but he has a pastebin of "Goals" for it. lol

Are thoe specific to certain mod packs or..? I'm playing woth Tekkit Legends for ref.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I'm reading a chat of a Heavily Modded Minecraft streamer who is messing with the beekeeping mod and some guy in the chat keeps saying it would be awesome if the bees had guns and it's been cracking me up for 30 minutes.

rofl

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

there's a very ambitious romhack that raises the level cap to 50 and adds in a ton of new spells each with unique animations, but the guy who made it didn't understand the concept of "balance" so he changed mallow's first spell to a nerfed version of shocker, which really sucked because almost every mob up to rose town was built on the assumption that you had thunderbolt

also every enemy gave 1exp

that sounds gay

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my favorite style of post is when other forums ppl come out of nowhere and write paragraphs about some weird obscure game or rom hack or whatever that only they know or care about and talk poo poo on it completely unsolicited

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

The only lovely rom hack I know about is a FF6 one where Kefka says Fuckballs

sounds like a win to me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i played dark souls 2 for several hours

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Insurgency wit muh bro.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Getting some hole.

The man's name? ...Just kidding, I know your prolly slamming a hot jap broad or something straight like that. I dont think your gay like the other fellas around here

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm going to play city skylines because im having a serious craving for a city building game but ive played the poo poo out of sim city 4 and the new sim city sucks or w/e.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

cities skylines

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i actually ended up playing counter strike with my friend and now were gonna play civ 5

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm going on a date.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

*sitting alone and getting really excited and jumping onto my keyboard, spilling beer all over my sweatpants* WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MAN. WHATS HIS loving NAME LMFAOOOOOOO

Nice try.. Not even going to entertain this BS honestly.. But after wards I went and hung out with my bro and played Bloodborne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Going to play some Blood borne methinks.