Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
babysitting so i dont have my usual stuff but my sister let me borrow her chromebook so im gonna see if it can run some touhou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
tactics ogre reborn

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
felt like getting frustrated at little arrows today so its etterna, which is a fork of stepmania

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
more etterna lol.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

In Training posted:

ffxiii ftw.

this

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

fadam posted:

I think I'm approaching the end of Tactics Ogre but a billion post game things are starting to appear in the periphery. This game is humongous.

yeah im in coda 2 rn so like the middle of the postgame (though coda 2 is the longest one by far cuz you have to do all of palace of the dead lmao) but im jumping around in time to get the good characters i missed like ravness and ozma. so much stuff to do in it lol.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

That Little Demon posted:

I’m sorry for so much WoW posting but I gotta say this is my new thing that is wiping us and I’m crying laughing that it always works

There is an ability shamans have called “bloodlust” that increases your haste, damage, ect that can only be cast every 10 minutes and should only be done once a boss fight. It’s the raid leaders job to call out when to use this ability usually. Instead I have been saying “Lust” when the boss is at 99% in my best impression of the GMs voice and the shaman always falls for it and both the GM screaming at the shaman for doing it, and screaming at whoever is “imitating” him has me jn loving tears. I’ve done it 6 times already and it’s always a wipe.

Just got a message to stay on after the raid for “a discussion about my future in the guild”. Goddamn I loving love WoW lmfao. We beat the first 3 bosses in almost 2 hours and there are like 14 to go. That is worse than last week.

lmfao

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
if i were the shaman i would simply not fall for that

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Serious PeeWee ftmfw

guild leader: we think were gonna have to let you go
serious peewee: this, is wack.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Well I had to attend “Captains Quarters” last night where I explained I am ESL and live in Brazil and my internet connection sometimes prevents me from hearing things in discord and I am now on “probation” in the guild which means I have to be on my best behavior :D

I was in here for an hour doing my best plutonis impression and explaining how I have only ever seen Rick and Morty and invader zim in my country so that is my humor and no one thought for a second that I wasn't being honest

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*perfectly mimicking disgraced former brazilian president jair bolsonaro* storm the capitol

ArfJason posted:

demifiend switching out preta because the captain boss has null on Brazillian type

So part 2 of Ulduar 25 is tonight at 8PM and I have downloaded something called Voice Mod and set it so I sound exactly like stephen hawking for toinights raid l;mfao - - this is to prove that I can be serious and take the game serious as I was ordered

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when i was playing ultima online outlands i was taming crabs to grind the animal taming skills which are a total slog and someone else showed up and started taming the crabs i was taming this was annoying but the spawn was just fast enough to sustain two people... but the motherfucker started taking my crabs and then murdered me. you can murder people five times before you are flagged as a murderer and everyoen can kill you with no reprecussions. i come back and he kills me again. i lol. i come back and he kills me again and he tells me he will keep killing me until i leave. i come back. he gets on another character and kills me again. i come back. he kills me again. 30 minutes later im still coming back and he's typing in all caps for me to go away or he will camp me for the rest of my life. i kept coming back.

lmfao at everything

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
pro tip: see if their discord server has speak message disabled. most dont and if its not you can right click any message in the server and awful microsoft sam voice will read it out insanely loudly for anyone who has the discord window open

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Trust me, 4 people have been fired for this from our own discord. Had to turn it off lol

lol, it works every time

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
always a bad time when youre relaxing late at night on the computer and microsoft sam screams "thegamer69 says: ell oh ell i got lotion on my dick right now" at you at max volume

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

symbolic posted:

offering for a fee the ancient Chinese wisdom known as "Volume Control"

the discord tts is set at a really high volume relative to everything else, presumably because its a bad attempt at an "accessibility feature"? its bonkers lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Fungah! posted:

house in fata morgana because i cant concentrate on anythin where i press buttons. vovid sucks yall

fata morgana rules, enjoy it

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Same lol, I have absolutely no idea how you're "supposed" to do that section

i dunno if this is any more correct but i eventually got through by immediately sprinting into the patrol on the right and using some bullet time to club them with the bat before they shot me to death. then with the guns i took out everyone else

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

EmmyOk posted:

I cannot believe how bad the second maze is lol

the "best" part of the second maze is when you gently caress up a jump and the baby just full tilt screams at you for several seconds. who made that decision

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Arch Nemesis posted:

Birthday drinks with some friends, probably Yakuza Kiwami later or I might be dumb and try Max Payne New York Minute since I finished up La-Mulana

happy birthday :cheers:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Had an insane day and couldn’t decide what to play, looked through my Switch library and saw that is bought Slay the Spire so I decided to check it out. Good poo poo

slay the spire ftw. great game to sink loads of time into

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
just played like 2 hours of n++. glad to see it holds up all these years later

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
unemployed because i got the cheap part of my college schooling done right before the pandemic and lol.

i took a look at okami but unfortunately it does look quite bad on pcsx2 and buying the hd version isnt in budget rn, so i may check out pikmin this weekend instead.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Evil Eagle posted:

The wii version of okami might be worth a shot, though you will have to do some controller fine tuning since it used IR for drawing

could be, yeah. well have to see if wii emulators are well optimized too since my pc is pretty crud lol. but ill check that out this weekend too and if not pikmin is there.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

my morning jackass posted:

dolphin is such a good emulator. it was running Wii games upscaled well on hardware from a decade ago when I used it often.

nice, thats good news. thanks for the tips imps :cheersdoge:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

block dude ftw

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
taking a break from okami to play some classic shoot the bullet. my favorite part is each scene shows your best scoring photo, not only a good idea in itself, but it displays the date and score like a date on an old polaroid photo or something. fun little touch

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

French Accent posted:

i have been playing nothing but slay the spire for the past week

its so good

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Leadthumb posted:

Got my final injection, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks for the support imps!

Unrelated, what do you guys think about making us whole?

eye injections letting larry zoom in on the word "hole" until it blows up 5000x and fills his entire field of vision

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I did once get run off a racist RPG forum after 10 years because I wouldn't stop posting "holes", "I love holes" etc for a few years straight. I did it to one annoying indie developer enough that he quit the forum and went on to make Disco Elysium

lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
out zone is cool but frustrating sometimes so im bouncing between it and an equally frustrating but imo lil cooler shmup, cho ren sha 68k

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Sleng Teng posted:

lol

never played cho ren sha but I've heard some of the stage music and it seems quite good, e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT3z4k1BlDg

its very cool. it was available for completely free on the creators website for years (including a windows port that he was pretty good at bugfixing) but like a year ago he swapped his personal website to github and now the links are gone lol. prob just forgot to put it on there. its on archive though and i highly recommend it

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
i mean im playing it in my out zone downtime because the out zone spread shot also does not have autofire lol. and if im gonna bust out the fighting commander im gonna goof around with the game i like more.

also i double checked and the top result on archive is the windows version that lacks windows 10 support. so scroll down a bit for the may 2017 release

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

bees x1000 posted:

spread shot doesn't have autofire? well that's dumb too but since it's built into the port or MAME I never thought about it.

yeah holding the button down gives you like 1hz fire which has to be some kind of joke from toaplan lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
hurt my hand playing double spoiler today lol. so im chilling and gonna do more zelda 1 soon cuz thats not crazy on the inputs

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
todays my nieces birthday party but ill see what games i wanna play after. might be links awakening dx

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
got every s rank in armored core for answer :cheersdoge:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
im gonna find out how based stranger of paradise is tomorrow when my new controller gets here. excited

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
stranger of paradise. it rules.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel