Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No gaming tonight. I'm away for the weekend so I might play some M&L Paper Jam on the ol' 3DS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I saw BvS last night, but today I played through the FFXV demo. Dunno what else I'll play

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I live on the ground floor.

That's weird of them to put the microwave in the basement.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'll be playing the electric bass guitar tonight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm driving down to Baltimore tonight so not much gaming will be happening.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

*hums what I think is the league of legends song but it's actually the game of thrones song*

Lol

01011001 posted:

that's a shame on both accounts

I'm going to visit friends and then tomorrow we're going to DC to see the baby pandas

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

wow dude, thats some epic video game content on the friday night videogame content thread cool :thumbsup:

ArfJason posted:

pablo desperately running through the zoo trying to find a thing to relate to a videogame so he can post how he was at the zoo because hes a badass motherfucker who appreciates the fairly loving amazeballs and cool nature: the wolf is okami it remind me of okkami

ArfJason posted:

hey guys im on a business trip (nothing too crazy) but took some time off at the tennis court, and i had to take this picture because i cant unsee kirby in that ball, anyone else see it?

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Definitely Dark Souls 3, might break for something less intense at some point. Also going bowling tonight

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Muh... muh boob!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My band played a show and then I came home and played Dark Souls III and finally beat Abyss Watchers after about 20 attempts.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dark Souls III, maybe some Ratchet & Clank

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

Been playing a lot of League of Legends but I kinda want to relax with an actual game ... idk......

Might I recommend DOTA 2 then.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

C-Euro posted:

Got a Magic: the Gathering tourney, then probably Bravely Default or Oblivion.

Hope you tap that tonight ;) Just a little Magic humor for you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Birthday barcades FTMFW

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I went bowling for my birthday last week and they had an arcade with all sorts of weird new poo poo like a gigantic Connect 4 game. They only had a few actual video games including a new Jurassic Park light gun game that looked like a Dreamcast game and a motorcycle game that played just like Cruisin' USA and even had flat sprite bikini women when you finish a race

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I may also play a little bit of notorious feels game Firewatch which I picked up on sale recently

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

C-Euro posted:

Tourney update: made top 4 but lost a winnable match to make the finals. Still made my money back and then some though.

Today/tonight probably involves the Bravely Default and Oblivion I didn't play last night.

Nice. I used to play a lot in high school and I won a couple of tourneys.

I played an hour of Firewatch today and it actually got me in the feels. Right now is afternoon coffee and Jessica Jones but I'll be playing some Dark Souls III and Ratchet and Clank later

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Going to a show tonight but I might game a little afterward on 3DS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm going to go to a gaming store in Brooklyn today that actually doesn't seem to price gouge for old games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I bought my favorite game, Chrono Trigger so I'm going to play that tonight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SNES :getin:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I might play a little Chrono Trigger before I hit the hay.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uncharted 4.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

either dishonored or stellaris probably, mybe wild arms 3

Wild Arms 3 is coming to PS4 on Tuesday. I might play some Dishonored too actually

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lol sht, guess ill wait for tuesday then, didnt feel like hooking up my ps2 nyway. also god drat dishonored's good, never played it nd the level and power design's very loving good

Yeah it's excellent. The missions are all really tightly designed but still give you a good amount of freedom

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've never played a Wild Arms game but I might get WA3 on Tuesday

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

The new doom is better than the originals

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If I get home early enough I'll probably play some Dishonored

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

Didn't that remaster just come out for PS4

It came out a while ago, I've been playing the PC version though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A second cake just hit Mike's Harder Lemonade.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just got home from X-Men Apocalypse but I might squeeze in a little gaming before I go to sleep. What should I play

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Happy birthday, Larry. I hope the cake isn't a lie.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Saw a guy die in a car wreck in philly today. He flipped over the median barrier on 76. It was bloody

Yikes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'll play some GTA V in his honor.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played some Wind Waker HD and got partway through the Wind Temple. I also played some Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Got home late from a Long Island BBQ but I'm gonna play a little Wind Waker HD before I hit the hay

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm gonna play some Wind Waker HD and probably some SNES games too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gonna try to beat The Phantom Pain.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Going to see LCD soundsystem

Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I hear everybody that you know is more relevant than everybody that I know. But have you seen my Amiibos? Mario, Luigi, Samus, Link, Rosalina, Yoshi, Pink Yarn Yoshi, Isabelle, Ness, Lucas, Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Ryu, R.O.B., Palutena, Charizard...