Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza Kiwami, just got the Encounter Finder so time to ignore the story for eight hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
One more try at getting even a single mahjong completion point in Yakuza Kiwami and then it's time for Kiwami 2.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza Kiwami 2. Just about done with chapter 5 and hell, might even complete chapter 6.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza Kiwami 2 and think I'll finally give Oracle of Seasons a whirl.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

b_d posted:

i’m telling you dude there’s something weird about this mall.

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Mop up Yakuza Kiwami 2 until I get bored (even money on this happening during mahjong or bouncing), then IDK, probably 3...

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

EmmyOk posted:

Pulling out the correct piece of evidence when it required some thought to think about or deciding if I need to lean more ftw. :smugmrgw:

Edgeworth producing a signed affidavit from god himself proving I'm a stupid bitch: :whitewater:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Got 100% in Yakuza Kiwami 2, wanted to see how long new game+ takes...wound up doing four shifts at Four Shine :doh:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza 3. Sure are a lot of substories this time round.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Did some Yakuza 0 completion marks and played Katamari Reroll instead of Yakuza 3. Gamepass!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Hades.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Twelve Minutes and hopefully finishing Yakuza 3.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza 4. Bob utsonomiya emailed me for finishing akiyamas substories so looking forward to seeing who's next.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza 4. Tanimura time.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Hopefully finishing Yakuza 4 and then taking another stab at Hades.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Hades, took me a few one run sessions to get into it but turns out it's great.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Hades. Hoping that the third time's the charm against Styx boss, but considering phase 2 melted me in 1 second last time, probably not.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Escaped from Hades once then did it again. I'm gonna be here a while.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Hades, and if I make it to the credits maybe FF8.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

prey and some circle of the moon. cotm is pretty whatever lol, cant wait to get to harmony of dissonance and aria of sorrow

Oh poo poo the collection's out? New plans.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Circle of the Moon

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was thinking that yeah and I don't want to get [gritting teeth] metroidvania burnout before Dread launches. Means I'll probably never play any other game on the collection lol

Yeah I'm going to go through them in order for the same reason, although I like Circle. Hopefully tenth time's the charm for Harmony. Aria's just too good.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Hades prophecies and Circle of the Moon cards. I'm getting sick of these scary candles.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Circle of the Moon and Final Fantasy VIII.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Final Fantasy VIII and Baba is You.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Final Fantasy VIII and The Binding of Isaac: Repentance

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Isaac and Baba, maybe FF8 but I think I'm over it.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Ogre Battle.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza 5 maybe.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Final Fantasy XII, only an hour in but I think I'll like it quite a bit more than VIII.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

what a weird pair of games to cmopare

They're just mainline FFs I haven't played? I don't like FFTA and I bounced hard off of 8 before it left gamepass so I was feeling extra unmotivated to start 12 before IT leaves gamepass in a couple of months.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

I got the tude now posted:

What I instantly thought lol.

Ff8 is extremely dope, don’t sleep on it for being a weirdo.

Pass.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Isaac and stare at this Baba level some more.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Happy belated bicyclops, hope your birthday and many days to come are free from Micronics.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

In Training posted:

Picross S4 and then probably get back to Megami Tensei 1 with more liberal back up saves since this NES emulator on vita seems pretty crappy and crashes often.

I was trying to play this without using save states but those passwords are awful.
WFBFD V786X
279H7 Q4PJ7
9V5MP H478E
FP

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I got up to A13 with defect by picking billions of powers and hoping for mummy hand, then I gave up forever.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

mysterious loyall X posted:

thats a good strat except when you get the boss thats designed specifically to be a hard counter to that start and you die in 3 turns

By the time I stopped playing I didn't have to worry about awakened one because I was just getting killed by the first act 2 elite instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

The Kins posted:

trying to play baba is you and realizing i'm not nearly smart enough for it

Doing the same.