Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i played binding of issac all day instead of filing paperwork with the national and state licensing agencies i need to file paperwork with to get a job :henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Givin posted:

I'm playing Metroid Prime Trilogy on my PC with a keyboard and mouse thanks to forums posters Byolante and Eye of Widesauron. I almost want to cry because I thought I'd never be able to play these games without being chained down by the Wiimote.

You are gay.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Should I buy DQH on steam..

Its fun2me. I uave played 0 muso games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Whats your verdict on The Witcher 3.

Its a bad wrpg with tedious combat and a bad story that thinks its smart, wmuch like all tediois stpry wrpg games with bad combat, wh9ch i shall nevet play. N9t evem on muh new rigg that can run going on lax settingz overklockkked. Bwahahaha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Going on a date tonight so no gaming for me.

:fuckoff:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Got a business meeting tonight and then afterwards I'm going to go have sex.

:fuckoff:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Crazy sex this weekend folks.

/me kills u

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I could be playing the SFV beta but instead Im playing the Soul Calibur II (PS2 Ver.) arcade mode

sfv sucks nards

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like d staff guy and staff girl.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

link is the only character in sc2 imo

:beepuke:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

i remember a friend of mine lent me 2 of his dreamcasts and one day while i was hosting a party somehow we got into playing them and people who had never touched a videogame before got really into soul calibur which led to everyone laughing at Voldo because it sounds really close to Boludo (lit: Big balled man)

2 dreamcasts!?!??!?!?!?!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

I saw John Carmack say it was his quest and he had to bug everyone for a year and work for mojang for free basically to get it done.

john carmAWEOMSE!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

My friday night consisted of playing Heavily Modded Minecraft, then playing Super Mario Maker, then playing Minecraft Wii U Edition with Retarded_Clown_.

alrite. this settles it. i'm putting in a repair order for my wii u controller with the big N. Right. Fracking. NAO :awesomelon:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm sick of sfv so i'm playing dragon's dogama

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

It's weird because VI through IX all had stuff that leveled unused party members along with your main group but then X didn't.

i don't think 6 did, but like once you diid the time skip collectinb ppl, re-getting your party would put them at your average level?? maybe not. idk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm guessing they did it to balance out being able to swap party members during battle but it's still pretty lame. I still enjoy FFX a lot though

it's stupid because all you have to do is swap in party memebers and they get the exp they don't even have to perform an action

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

It probably sucks poo poo.

thank u for delivering this brutal truth bomb ragg

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah. I like his games. Him being a furry or whatever doesn't matter to me if the games are fun

it matters to this white, straight, befedoraed goon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Chinese people are only marginally human

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I goong tp go to the gym, shower, and have dinner and cockrails with a friend...NOT! Fagot poo poo bruh. im actually going to eat a whole pizza prolly a bad one, get shitfaced, and sit ina chair for 8 hours playign stupid poo poo!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to czech out life is strange becasuse it's on sale.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[Me beginning the game] Yeah whatever let's see if this hipster chick flick GARBO has any merit to it, props doesn't. Stupid feels poo poo.

[Me after completing the final installment mouth agape mind completely blown while the credits role] Holy poo poo...I never though this would be so amazing. I guess Life is Strange like that sometimes....

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Jolly ranchers.

ty

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'll be play street fighter 5. rise up )(to the challenge of waiting 10 minutes for matches and their all laggy haha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright, now i'm playing dragons dogma [dragon's doge miuh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to shoot everyone in the head for buying and plyaing both brave default games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

wots wrong with them. well i suppoes the dungeons r pretty weak. and the story

the whole game looped it too long could have been playing ff5 instead :p

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

did you hit him back.

of course he didn't

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

loving Japanese girls 10 years younger than me like a derpy klurf.

you're staying inside jacking off in an insanely humid apartment that's like 6 feet long and two feet wide after you cook up some maruchan on the communal microwave downstarres you aren;'t fooling anyone buddy :buddy:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

But he just can't stop watching martial arts movies on the weird pirate channels on there so... Hell... Give's him some solace in life I guess.

sounds like a good buy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've been playing monser hunter 4 ultimate nonstop for the past three days basically.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

probably n++ an d ace attorney 6 op

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

when i finish Dual Destinies should I grab Trilogy or Spirit of Justice next? i think Trilogy is still full priced at $40 so there's no cost difference. I'm also open to tracking down a cart version of one of the DS games if it's like absolutely essential to play but I'm lazy and would prefer something I could grab digitally . Also man I don't know why it took me so long to check this series out, loving DD so far ... I guess you just got to be in a certain mood to sit down and play a reading game and whenever I tried to play it before I couldnt really do it

i don't know. altho the emotional resonance of maya eating a hamburger after a 10 year wait will be lost on you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Speaking of perfect things about TWEWY the length of the game is like exactly what it should be. A lot of RPGs are just too loving long for me to stay interested ...... even really good games like Persona 4 push my limits a little bit (although I only played Golden, is that like Persona 3 Portable where it adds more days?) -- TWEWY has such great pacing and it wraps thebstkdybup at like the perfect point for maximum emotional impact. Also if you still feel like playing more, the post-game is substantial and it has loads of unique content and it's plenty challenging without just encouraging you to grind a ton like the optional end-game poo poo in most other RPGs. Like you said, there is very little that I'd want to change about thst game.

original persona 4 on ps2 took me close to 100 hours to beat

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Yeah I'm keeping an eye out, I thought it might when SoJ released but no luck yet. is the DLC episode for Dual Destinies good btw? and if i grab it should i wait to finish the main game before playing?

the dlc case is good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to put check points at the parts i have trouble with in the last level of dustforce "Yotta Difficult" using the custom map maker so i can practice the hard parts. i Have autism. might also play some shmups [astistic :D :D :D

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I still need to beat blue revolver I've been able to reliably get to stage 5

normal or hyper ? i keep getting worse and could consistently get to stage 5 in hyper mode but the past week or so i havne't been able to get past stage 3 :D :D :D

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Is it on PS3 as well.

yes and vita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Probably some odin s0here or maybe xrd since i have 2 days of ps+