Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
<----- This is me irl after seeing the trailer and watching the comiccon roundtable. Only it's more of a giddy laughter than a maniacal one.

Although I would say I agree with fistborn that I'm expecting the "I'm old now" jokes to become a little tired. The girdle seemed like a delightfully Ash thing to do, but the dentures I think are a little much. I mean the character must have been in his early-to-mid 20's when the original trilogy happened, so he should only be 50-to-55 or so during this series. I guess people get those at that age sometimes but it seems a little forced. It's a very, very minor gripe though and it doesn't hurt anything at all, least of which my enthusiasm for Halloween night this year.

Anyone else hoping they take a slightly darker look at how Ash has been doing the past 30 years? Watching your best friends and sister get torn to shreds in front of you (and some by your own hand gauntlet) has got to cause some serious PTSD and it's not like the police are going to take you at face value when you try to explain how it happened. Maybe that's why Ash is so destitute? Scott, Linda and Shelley's family civil-cased him into the trailer park?

Fuuuuck now I'm gonna have to order Starz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread