Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

bathhouse posted:

His convention Q&A and panel videos are fun too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o-TmYd1zCA

Maybe someday we'll all be lucky enough to be berated by Bruce.

I met Bruce when he signed my copy of Make Love!* (*the Bruce Campell way) and Army of Darkness. This was when Make Love!* came out.

He was momentarily stunned by my Hot Topic shirt, which informed the reader that I had no job, money, or car, but was in fact in a band. But I had bought the book, so a deal was a deal.

Up until this point he was signing and chatting with everyone in line, incorporating the chat into what he was signing. I got a generic "Come get some!" plus the knowledge that I caused a celebrity known for always having something witty to say to be speechless for a couple seconds.

Come get some?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread