Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I've been trying to slot this show into my intense anime schedule, but I just haven't had time.

It's only three minutes long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Kowai!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I have yet to make any of the food featured on the show, since I haven't had the time to go to the nearby Asian market. It will happen, though.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm going to make Karaage this week, I have decided. I'll head to the asian market on Monday.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I made Karaage today, but didn't take pictures. Gomen

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

.jpg posted:

Nice. Good one, Dick

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm glad I waited for the translator to get back, three episodes of Wakako is good times.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm happy that Wakako chose the path of peace, instead of getting mad at the rear end in a top hat junior.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

And then everyone kisses me.

Congratulations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Devil Tesla posted:

I still can't believe this happened.

I'm really glad it did.