Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I've been trying to slot this show into my intense anime schedule, but I just haven't had time.

Dont troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Wakoko and the director love fried chicken differently.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Be careful Wakoko-San, fried chicken may have a lot of calories, but don't forget! A gram of alcohol has 7kcals... Nearly as much as a gram of fat! Please be sure to eat and drink in moderation and in combination with an active lifestyle, everynyan.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
What's some good sake you can buy at a normal store or amazon here in the west.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

I saw a korean movie at a film festival recently where everyone drank soju all the time, so you are not owning me right now, as I intend to try soju at some point too.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Bought some mirin and sake from the asia shop. Gonna make fried chicken today and teriyaki chicken tomorrow (not part of wakoko-zake canon yet... but I bet it will be at some point, gomen)

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
You guys know how princess jellyfish is kuragahime in japanese? Well, Wakoko is Karaagehime.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
This joke was made by Dick Spacious, I hold no copyright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Command Ant posted:

A GTA-style sandbox game where you guide Wakako around and have her enjoy food at various locations.

Wasted!

• Locked thread