Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You're a loving jerk, dot. It's one of my days off and I had thought of preparing some pancakes for breakfast. But no: You had to go and make that wonderful, insightful OP and spoil my best-laid plans! Now I have to wait for my local deli to be open so I can hunt down some pork to prepare some magnificent loving tonkatsu or (perhaps, if I'm feeling fancy) some katsudon.

I hope you're happy with yourself!

But seriously, thanks. :tipshat:

Oh, and show rules, of course. Miyuki Sawashiro doing her cutesy voice kinda throws me off a bit, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hot-drat! I often forget that we have a cooking/cuisine forum. I must take measures to visit it more often. Also, holy poo poo. the recipes in the first page of that thread alone have me salivating not unlike a dog. You're like the gift that keeps on giving, dot.

By the way, what's your av from?

vvvv e: Really? Huh. Don't really remember that scene. Oh, well! Might as well rewatch it. I do remember liking that show a bunch. vvvv

Wark Say fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Jul 12, 2015

• Locked thread