Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Namtab posted:

whats wrong with her face

Nothing, it's perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

.jpg posted:

It was the first time I made salted salmon and it was really good. I usually find sake ok at best, but eating the salty crispy skin and then drinking the sake made it taste great. I've learned so much from 2 minutes of anime.

It's stupid easy to make too http://www.justonecookbook.com/how-to-cook-salmon-salted-salmon/
Though the instructions to bake it for 20@400f was enough to murder the flesh so I'm going to grill or broil the remaining fillets I have left.

What brand of sake did you have? Only have one experience with sake and it was a bad one. Planning on reenacting Wakako-zake on my weekends.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Some industrious person put up subs for e3 by the way, everyone. I haven't been able to watch yet so quality is not assured but it's something at least

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
They're back now, 3 & 4 both up

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I can't remember the last time I've had a potato salad so I'll probably end up making one sometime, thanks Wakako!

I've got two weeks off coming up so I plan to catch up on all the meals I skipped (the salted salmon was really nice and I wound up making it a few times since). Anyone have any tips that might not be on the recipes?Going from karaage to the current episode, although allergies might prevent me from doing the sea urchin one

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Will she ever stop eating?

Will any of us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

oilatsnep posted: