Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

speaking of DC and headphone holders

http://www.dx.com/p/fashionable-u-shaped-headphones-holder-wood-color-375775#.VahaJkp4WK1

cheap enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
Wood Color

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

a banana tree is like $5

titaniumone
Jun 10, 2001

SO DEMANDING posted:

because nerds like to display their possessions

it isnt even displaying them, mine are behind a monitor anyways

it just keeps them tidy and keeps the cord from getting tangled up and poo poo

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Papercut posted:

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. There are like a million listings on local Craigslist for "Lot of 20+ Aeron chairs, must go" because of all the failed startups.

Or a dude with weekend access to an office and a rental truck.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

these are loving butte ugly, not "stylish" at all.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
"ooh WOOD PANELING looks expensive and luxurious"

- an idiot

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Granbar posted:

"ooh WOOD PANELING looks expensive and luxurious"

- an idiot

brown zune

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

im the mold and grease thats stripping the paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

NoneMoreNegative posted:

re: headphone storage - simply hammer one small nail in to the wall, works for me :o:

Man the iphone5 cam is piss in low light

Also seconding the aeron love - if you desk-jockey as much as you probably do in the POS then it's an investment for your rear end + back.

The aftermarket headrest I have on mine is nice, though resting on it while wearing my headphones is a bit rattly.

this is a Good Monitor Setup

• Locked thread